Director, Marketing Operations - Worldwide
The Director of Marketing Operations will be responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of processes to ensure smooth operations across marketing execution, lead capture and lead delivery to Sales. You will also manage our marketing technology stack and implement insight-driven measurement systems to help marketers improve demand and lead generation performance.
The ideal candidate brings expertise in marketing automation, CRM, an understanding of marketing technologies, a fluency working with data and quantitative reasoning, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a deep understanding of B2B sales and demand gen, and most importantly, a passion for teamwork and collaboration. The ideal candidate has experience in a fast-paced high growth environment with technology companies, SaaS, or enterprise software.
Set appropriate goals for Marketing that align to the company’s overall initiatives and strategy.
Manage a Marketing Operations team to guide priorities, allocate resources and establish cross-team strategy on technology governance, forecasting/analytics, and marketing investment.
Support creation of measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions and campaign execution.
Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and programs across the entire lifecycle of the revenue funnel.
Regularly inform stakeholders across marketing, sales, and product of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross-functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy.
Deliver ongoing reporting and scorecards based on various use cases and campaign objectives.
Align the marketing reporting methods and data with cross functional teams to ensure reporting consistency at the company and department levels.
Manage all processes related to marketing automation and campaign execution. Continuously optimize the end-to-end lead flow generated by marketing programs and drive volume and velocity of qualified leads.
Support data hygiene in Salesforce, including building and maintaining account hierarchies, blueprinting and developing best practices.
Partner closely with sales teams to continually improve and refine lead scoring, waterfall metrics, lead flow process, and ensure optimal flow through the lead lifecycle.
Own the process and governance for growing a healthy marketing database of prospects and customers, which Marketing and Sales effectively use for pipeline generation. Drive lead enrichment, database record management and partner with the demand generation team to increase engagement.
Responsible for the end-to-end ownership and management of the marketing technology stack, tools, and relevant integrations.
Partner with relevant stakeholders in sales and marketing to support their use of additional tools.
- 8+ years of marketing operations, sales operations, or strategy experience, preferably in a B2B, SaaS high-growth marketing environment.
- MBA or equivalent degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of direct management experience in Marketing Operations, Operations, or related field
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Proven experience building, executing, and measuring the success of marketing programs. Such programs will drive clear improvements in the Marketing process, practices, and execution.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication, leadership, and influence skill set
- Ability to develop strong credibility with Marketing leadership and support BUs to become trusted advisors and business partners to all
- Ability to build partnerships and collaborate across lines of businesses
- A growth mindset and strong passion for learning and development
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving needs of a high-growth marketing team
SOCi is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country, ranking in the top tier of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America list for the last 4 years in a row. The builder of an award-winning enterprise SaaS marketing platform, and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers, SOCi boasts hundreds of the world’s largest brands as its customers. The SOCi platform specifically solves complicated marketing and workflow problems for national and global multi-location brands that want to scale and optimize their presence across search, social, reviews, listening, ads, bots, and more. As the largest localized marketing platform in the world, SOCi makes the impossible possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across limitless locations.
Our accolades include:
- Recently closed a Series E investment round of $120 million, led by JMI Equity
- 4x honoree on Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- 2x honoree on Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies
- 3x CEO Finalist for Ernst Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year award
- Winner of the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Overall Social Media Management Platform
- #1 Rank by Entrepreneur magazine’s Top Marketing Providers for Franchises, three years in a row
- Front Runner for Gartner award in Reputation Management Brand Management
- 2021 Honoree on Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in Localized Marketing for Multi-Location brands. Our passionate team of SOCialites work from home around the globe! This position is remote and thereby needs a stable internet connection to be successful in this role. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health benefits packages, 401k, and matching (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input are encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in how enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
What SOCi Provides to You
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (non-contract roles only)
- Health insurance plans, dental, and vision
- Wellness incentives
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible Work Environment
- Flexible paid time off (non-contract roles only)
- Quarterly wellness days
- Paid holidays
- Unique employee engagement programs
- Empowering Career Growth and Success
What’s Important at SOCi
Our collaborative, dynamic culture allows our teams to work cross-functionally and optimize productivity. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input are encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you. Visit MeetSOCi.com for more information.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Originally posted on Himalayas