Director of People Operations - Worldwide
23 days ago
Weights & Biases
At Weights Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights Biases is a series C company with $250 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.Reporting to the Chief People Officer the Director, People Operations will own the strategy and implementation of our global people systems, in addition to being a key contributor to critical elements of employee experience including onboarding, offboarding, our survey program, and total rewards.The Director, People Operations will partner closely with the People leadership team and key cross-functional partners in finance, legal and security to lead global expansion efforts, and ensure compliance with local requirements in all locations where WB has employees.
- Implement and maintain systems, processes and programs; including but not limited to onboarding/offboarding, global mobility, immigration, compliance, and HRIS administration. Own the company's HRIS strategy and People team tools.
- Own execution of international expansion plans, ensuring a great employee experience.
- Design strong data management practices for data integrity and security. Own employee data, ensuring accuracy, timely updates and providing support to the senior leadership team in making data driven decisions.
- Partner closely with People Business Partners, Recruiting, Payroll, Legal, Accounting, Security, and Finance to integrate people solutions and champion various cross-functional projects
- Mentor, and coach your team to ensure growth, development and ability to deliver on their objectives
- Define, present, and execute a strategy for all benefits and make recommendations regarding innovative benefits that set WB apart as an employer
- 10+ years of experience working with HRIS and HR technologies. Implementation experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated communication and change management skills
- Experience working in a global organization, with international expansion experience required
- Exceptional attention to detail, with an ability and initiative to improve processes and find efficiencies
- Experience contributing to total rewards programs, including compensation structures and benefits programs
Originally posted on Himalayas