ENT Account Executive - USA
Candidly was founded in 2016 to flip the script on what it means to plan, borrow, repay, and save for college. Today, we're the category leader with the market's most comprehensive AI-driven student debt and savings optimization platform. We partner with hundreds of top employers, financial institutions, and retirement record keepers, positioning Candidly to serve more than 35 million Americans.
We're already achieving incredible results - to date, we've helped our users get on track to eliminate more than $650 million in student debt and pay off their loans 68,000 years quicker - and we're seeking movers, shakers, innovators, and problem solvers to help take our mission even further.
Candidly is a high-growth startup, funded by leading investors including Aflac, Salesforce Ventures, UBS, Equal Opportunity Ventures, Impact Engine, Rethink Impact, Unum, and Cercano Management. Our fully remote, international team of 70 (and counting) includes alumni from Google, UBS, Twitter, Plaid, Prudential, LendingTree, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, and more.
We support our Can-doers with comprehensive healthcare plans (medical, dental and vision), retirement plans, a co-working allowance, life and disability insurance, and paid vacation time, parental leave, and volunteer days. Of course, we also offer a student loan repayment benefit!
Our team is fully remote and is made up of leaders, creators, visionaries, parents, partners, cycling enthusiasts, winemakers, and champion jugglers (yes, really!) living and working all around the world. This role is open to candidates based in the US.
Our Sales organization is looking for a highly motivated sales professional to help grow our footprint into the ENT and MM space. This person will be prospecting ("hunting") and self-sourcing their own opportunities, which they will then work through close. You have a passion for problem solving and finding opportunities for Candidly to help companies improve their employees financial wellness through incorporating our student loan debt payoff as a core benefit offering. We are looking for someone who has experience in sales, and the ability to articulate our offerings from manager level to C-level executives.
- Lead the charge selling the Candidly platform into ENT level customers
- Build relationships with C-level executives (CHRO, CFO, CTO, COO, and VPs) to understand product fit to support our ENT sales team
- Oversee the sales cycle from sourcing to close for ENT businesses, and partner with other internal teams to provide a smooth onboarding
- Be a creative, trusted advisor for both clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to channel the customer voice internally, impact product roadmaps, and ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Excel in operating in a dynamic environment that is prone to change
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals
- 3-8 years in a closing, qualifying, and prospecting role
- A BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- An interest in being a relationship builder, collaborative partner, and dynamic project manager
- The ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling a complex ecosystem of SaaS or benefits products and solutions
- An ability to translate complex business concepts into concise and easy to understand conversations, and put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems
- Ruthless documentation in SFDC or other CRMs
Background and EEOC
Candidly offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check & fingerprints).
Candidly strives to foster an environment where every employee can succeed. . As an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.