Enterprise Business Development Rep (BDR) - EMEA - Worldwide
24 days ago
Percona continues to grow, so we are adding to our sales team! The Enterprise Business Development Rep (BDR) generates qualified prospects in defined regions for our Enterprise sales team.The Enterprise BDR is responsible for all outbound prospecting inbound activity for accounts above $50 Million in revenue (includes phone, chat, following up on marketing leads). The Enterprise BDR will have a real ‘hunter’ mentality, be someone who loves prospecting, thrives on identifying early stage opportunities, has a ‘never give up’ attitude, and who will spend a significant portion of their time reaching out to prospects in an attempt to pre-qualify leads.This role is critical to the growth of a strong, qualified, sales ready pipeline for Percona’s Enterprise sales team.
What You Will Do:
- Create awareness and interest in Percona solutions as a value add solution with prospects
- Identify and communicate with appropriate key decision makers within prospective accounts
- Deliver high-quality phone calls, emails, and social media messaging that will result in meeting/exceeding monthly goals
- Nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready
- Generate additional referrals by leveraging all contacts and utilizing the database to identify key targets
- Proactively set up sales appointments for further qualification discussions
- Document all activity in our CRM system and provide the sales team with clear details on the prospect’s needs to ensure high-quality transition
- Use advanced prospecting strategies (LinkedIn social selling, video messaging, account research custom cadence creation, etc) to break into enterprise accounts
What Have You Done
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of technology sales experience, preferably with a strong Outbounding bias
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven experience conducting business and building relationships via phone and email
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to adjust during prospect conversations quickly
- Ability to document all activity in our CRM system with a high degree of accuracy
- Professional persistence ability to “think on your feet” and make a compelling introduction
- Working knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, and other related technology
- Able to work independently
- Ability to work remotely full-time
- Ability to work across multiple time zones within the EMEA region
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Highly motivated individual - you are driven to succeed
- Highly developed level of maturity, self-assurance, personal and professional integrity and an underlying commitment to make things happen
- Strong hunter mindset coupled with the desire to make a positive impact through their efforts
- Prepared to listen, learn and develop your sales skills
- A self-motivated personality with a collaborative personality to work as part of a broader sales team
- Enjoy the freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world!
- With top talent sourced globally, you will enjoy an international and culturally diverse team
- Flexibility in your working hours means you can prioritize your personal life, pursue hobbies, volunteer, and stay active Our internal programs include groups like:
- The Percona Adventure Team: This team embarks on unforgettable journeys to breathtaking locations around the world for activities such as mountain climbing, hiking, white water rafting and more.
- Women Transforming Technology is a grassroots program committed to building a supportive community of women in technology. Their goals are to connect, empower and inspire women in all areas and levels of the organization.
- Flow days: Fridays at Percona are for focusing on finding your workflow. Meetings and distractions are limited on Fridays so you can focus on getting things done.
- FryDays: With Percona being so globally dispersed there are not many holidays that overlap for everyone. FryDays are four Fridays each year where everyone at Percona can unplug and enjoy the same 3-day weekend. Gain all of this and more by becoming a part of our organization!
Originally posted on Himalayas