Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Worldwide
25 days ago
About Zowie:At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
We are:🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours. Those in Poland can work from our offices in Krakow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
- Plan and manage the success of a portfolio of enterprise customers across the entire post-sale customer journey from kick-off to advocacy and renewal. Your customer portfolio will mainly include American Western European companies, while the local brands that will ring a bell for you that use Zowie are eObuwie, Empik, Media Markt, InPost, DeeZee, Hebe, and many more.
- Own the revenue of your portfolio, proactively identify and execute upsell and expansion opportunities while mitigating any churn risks. Customer Success is a crucial player in supporting Zowie’s growth goals.
- Think strategically to establish, maintain, and plan to maximize platform satisfaction. As a Customer Success Manager, you’re Zowie’s ambassador to the customers their ultimate advisor in reaching the highest possible level of optimization with an opportunity to calculate speak ROI with your stakeholders.
- Share knowledge and socialize customer performance and its results with the rest of Zowie. Representing customers, you’ll present at company meetings, participate in customer meet-ups, and (hand-in-hand with the Marketing Team) you’ll be an active expert while writing case studies, blog posts, or organizing webinars.
- Become a product expert so you know Zowie’s ins and outs. You could then combine it with knowledge of the customers’ organization, key players, and their influence on success to build excellent cooperation.
- Act as a Customer Advocate within Zowie, agreeing on the best solution. You’ll be the one collecting customer feedback and contributing to the creation of a successful product and service roadmap.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- 4+ years of professional experience working with B2B customers
- Hands-on experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Experience working consultatively with enterprise accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Track record of building successful customer relationships resulting in revenue growth
- Data-driven, analytical approach backed by strong digital technical skills
- The operational and results-driven mindset with a high degree of ownership
It'll be awesome if you have:
- Experience in working with a SaaS solution within an e-commerce or customer service sphere
- Proficiency in other than English language
- Experience with AI, Chat, or CRM technologies
We will offer you:👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.
Originally posted on Himalayas