Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Worldwide
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
As an Enterprise CSM, you will be responsible for supporting the relationships with Podium’s high value, strategic clients. You will help ensure customer satisfaction, support product adoption, and assist in demonstrating to our clients the value they are getting out of Podium’s interaction platform. You will also aid in retaining and increasing the revenue from your customer portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- Partnering with a Strategic Account Manager 2+, you will help business owners identify, design, and implement the process changes that will make Podium a seamless part of their business.
- Manage a book of Strategic Enterprise customers
- Oversee various projects occurring simultaneously across different departments to ensure that your customer portfolio is progressing towards their goals.
- Help clients set performance goals and obsess over their success. You will help analyze performance, troubleshoot client challenges and design creative solutions to obstacles.
- You will assist in managing the lifecycle of your customer portfolio, which will be a pipeline of high-intensity projects. You will always be looking for new ways to work smarter, increase your effectiveness and delight our clients.
- Your metrics will be focused on growth and retention.
- Email/direct customer communication expectations are determined by customer need. Both the AM and CSM should be CC’d to support as appropriate.
- Maintaining documentation/SOPs for customer account details with assistance from the AM.
- Assist on reporting value of Podium products in weekly syncs, monthly check-ins, and quarterly EBRs, as needed.
- Tracking cases, bugs, and ongoing projects.
- You will travel up to 5-10% annually.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience, Enterprise experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to identify and highlight customer ROI and business value.
- Strong ability to think at scale while balancing customer experience outcomes.
- Excellence in achieving net retention goals and contributing significantly to the other team revenue and engagement metrics.
- Strong skills in being a thought leader for the team and company.
- Proven success in helping clients make better decisions.
- Success in effectively decreasing churn, increasing revenue, and wowing your customers.
- Experience working in professional services, managed services or a SaaS company.
- Ability to think like an owner. You will need to quickly understand a client's business and see the big picture while building things that last.
- Confidence confronting daily changes and obstacles in order to succeed in this environment of mastering new things.
- Focused on being Solution-oriented with creative and efficient options.
- Come prepared each day to take initiative and have the motivation to complete tasks assigned by the team or discussed with your customer portfolio.
- Open and transparent culture - Checkout this video to see what it’s like to work at Podium
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Originally posted on Himalayas