EUC Support Engineer - Worldwide
Our mission is to Drive Business Performance. We use data to create personalized and connected experiences that deliver transformative business outcomes. Our role is to ensure our clients meet their quantifiable business goals every day, consistently, in every market. We are entirely focused on delivering better business results through optimization, creation and analysis across all digital platforms. Our scope ranges from recommending how to use content more effectively to optimizing daily media channel performance and maximizing visibility in eCommerce platforms.
As an EUC Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing third-level technical support to our global user base with a dedicated focus on supporting end user computing (EUC) technologies across four technical towers; Collaboration, Identity and Access, Unified Communications and Client Infrastructure.
Supporting the latest technologies within a customer centric environment that provides exceptional customer satisfaction and working with market leading ITSM Service Management tools, you will provide high-levels of technical knowledge, analytical troubleshooting and problem solving to maximize user productivity.
You will work closely with our Service Desk, Deskside Support, Global EUC Engineering, Security and Applications teams to ensure technical issues & requests are managed, progressed and ultimately resolved in a timely manner, ensuring quality is of the highest standard and exceeding service level targets where possible.
You will demonstrate a high capacity for learning & development and will seek to adopt new knowledge and resolution capabilities.
- Responsible for managing the resolution of user incidents and any escalated issues from the End User Services (EUS) teams for EUC services.
- Fulfil requests for EUC services, including project requests when required.
- Escalate incidents to the EUC Engineering team when required.
- Work with the EUC Engineering team to ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all EUC support processes.
- Work with the EUC Engineering team to identify service improvements to current processes.
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together.
- Remain aware of new product developments in technology providing input to improve service and processes.
- Manage workloads, adhere to the team rota, ensure all incident and request tickets are handled in an appropriate, professional manner meeting agreed SLA targets.
- Work as part of a team of technical support engineers, providing guidance and expertise as well as setting standards of professionalism and attitude.
- Research solutions to technical issues that can be raised with the relevant service owners.
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers for the incident they have raised.
- Ensure all issues are correctly logged and followed through to completion within the agreed SLA’s.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
Education/Qualification and Training
- Ideally Microsoft / CompTIA certified or equivalent qualifications and experience.
· ITIL qualification (Foundation).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and knowledge of problem resolution methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience supporting O365 environments using both Powershell and GUI.
- Good understanding of tracking email end to end to troubleshoot email flow issues.
- Good understanding of SharePoint Online and troubleshooting site issues.
- Managing user authentication issues across AD and Identity provider platforms such as Okta.
- Understanding of how Single Sign On (SSO) works.
- Excellent O365 product knowledge mainly covering Office and Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Video Conferencing tools. Zoom knowledge desirable.
- AD Group and Distribution list creation and management.
- Good understanding of Windows Server and DNS.
- Experienced in IT service management, including change, incident and problem management.
- Experience and knowledge of supporting customers in a complex, enterprise environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to update professional knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization and planning skills with exposure to matrix management.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals for self.
· Team player.
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $51,000k - $83,375k. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other factors permitted by law. Additionally, this position is eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. The company's incentive compensation plan is subject to change. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com.
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Originally posted on Himalayas