Field Dispatcher - Worldwide
Mynd is a tech-enabled real estate company serving the $85B+ property management and real estate investment market. In the past few years, consumers have gained access to free stock trades, greater transparency in the mortgage market, and apps that make managing their money more convenient. Yet real estate investment, the most powerful tool for building generational wealth, has largely been the purview of wealthier individuals and professional money managers.
Mynd is determined to overhaul that paradigm.
At Mynd, we’re on a mission to democratize access to happy homes and sustainable investments by making the purchase of single-family residential real estate as effortless as other types of investments. Investing in real estate can be intimidating, especially for first-time buyers. Moreover, many potential investors don’t want to buy real estate in their geographic area, or have been priced out of competitive big city housing markets.
With operations in 25 markets across the U.S. and real-time insights via our platform, we remove the time, communication, and geographic barriers traditionally associated with buying real estate. Investors can now find, purchase, lease, manage, and sell single-family rental properties 100 percent remotely.
Mynd is Best Places to Work certified, a Built In SF Best Places to Work 2022 winner, and was named the #1 fastest-growing East Bay company by the San Francisco Business Times in 2021. We’ve attracted talent from Starwood Waypoint Homes, The New York Times, McKinsey, BCG, Compass, Better, One Medical, Zillow, Upwork, WeWork, and Facebook. We’re backed by top VCs, including Lightspeed, Canaan, Jackson Square, and QED, and recently announced a $5 billion deal with Invesco Real Estate that will make us the largest buyer of single-family rental homes in the country.
About the role:
As a Field Dispatcher at Mynd you will serve as the project coordinator for all things related to the scheduling of our on-the-ground resources: In-House Technicians and Portfolio Associates. You will coordinate all aspects of our property management tasks, inspections, and repairs and will ensure all stakeholders are abreast of the completion timelines.
We will empower you to be the mastermind behind our ground game by training you on our proprietary software and teaching you the ins and outs of the property management and repairs and maintenance business. Most importantly, you will bring a strong sense of problem solving and an infectious enthusiasm as we strive to maximize our owner’s investments and provide our residents with homes they love!
- End-to-end management of occupied and vacant work orders completed in-house; accepting the work, coordinating with the resident, scheduling our technician, verifying completion, and submission for approval.
- Research, schedule, assign, and follow up on home inspections and property management tasks
- Provide excellent support at all times to our In-House Technicians and Portfolio Associates, proactively leave necessary context, stay available to work through any challenges encountered by our IHTs and PAs, and follow-up on any failed trips.
- Manage all electronic record keeping as it relates to repairs and maintenance including internal communication, resident damages, and any other needed information.
- Coordinate with other departments to prioritize and complete all repairs and maintenance as well as property management items. Set great expectations, provide updates, and request additional resources in order to meet their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Previous property management, vendor management and/or utility management experience preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail, problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Technical proficiency including Google Applications, Microsoft Office Applications, and Slack preferred.
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to meet timelines and adjust expectations preemptively.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
- Can effectively work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
$24.00 - $27.00 hourly. The compensation range may be adjusted based on experience and location.
At Mynd, we offer a robust, competitive unique benefits package:
- Generous PTO policy
- 13 Paid holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Cash to purchase your own investment property through our “Project Investor Myndset” program
- 401k + Match
- Wellness, home office, and cell phone subsidies
- Volunteer time off
- Robust health, dental, vision insurance, and more
- Sabbatical program
At Mynd, we encourage all of our team members to:
- Be Myndful
- Always Be Entrepreneurial
- Earn Trust
- Play Team First
- Be an ‘A’ Player
- Think Like An Investor
As part of our dedication to diversity, Mynd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Mynd are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Originally posted on Himalayas