Financial Advisor - USA
Core Group Resources
Core Group Resources ( ) is Americas leading recruitment company. Founded by a service academy graduate who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market, finance, IT, renewables, & non-profit for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us at . We are currently in the market for the following:
Financial Advisor- REMOTE
Build and maintain relationships with clients, including conducting client meetings, assessing their financial needs, and providing ongoing financial advice and guidance.
- Conduct thorough financial analyses and provide recommendations on investment strategies that align with clients' values, risk tolerance, and financial goals.
- Help clients navigate complex financial situations, such as retirement planning, estate planning, and tax optimization.
- Monitor clients' portfolios and provide regular updates on performance, as well as make adjustments to portfolios as needed.
- Maintain a deep understanding of financial regulations and compliance requirements, and ensure that all advice and recommendations adhere to these standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in investment management or financial planning
- Must have at least $20M of AUM that is transferable
- Series 65 or 66 license
- Series 7 license
- CFP is a plus
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder