FP&A Sr. Financial Analyst - Worldwide
13 days ago
Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive. Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.TheFPA Sr. Financial Analyst will work closely with the HR organization and support the SVP of HR. This role will work with the HR team to develop and monitor the department’s budget and forecast goals as well as playing a key role in setting benefit rates and monitoring benefits spend. This position will report into the Director of FPA and will also assist in supporting the marketing organization.
- Participate in month end close and forecast meetings and provide commentary on results.
- Drive the forecast and budgeting processes for operational expenses with key leaders on HR team.
- Prepare financial reporting for business partners and distribute monthly.
- Provide financial guidance on actual operational results and forecast planning. Make recommendations to management based on in-depth knowledge and financial acumen.
- Partner with HR on analyzing and influencing benefits impacts and decisions.
- Responsible for setting annual global benefit rates and monitoring global benefits spend monthly.
- Assist in supporting the marketing organization.
- General support for any ad hoc requests on projects on an as-needed basis.
- Continuous improvement of analysis and reporting processes.
- Establish effective partnerships with business leaders and finance peers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to interpret and provide strong financial leadership on Extreme Networks policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented, advanced analytical and technical skills are required. Ability to connect the details to the “big picture”.
- Critical problem solver who can quickly evaluate and analyze initiatives and financial projections.
- Previous experience as Senior Financial Analyst in a role as a business partner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence personnel across functions and levels.
- Experience with PL and operational modelling.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related finance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience working with multi-national dynamic business organizations
- Experience with ERP Systems; Oracle and Hyperion a plus
- Prior experience working with company benefits preferred
- Microsoft Office with advanced Excel Skills
- LOCATION: Remote but based either in Salem, NH or Raleigh, NC general area preferred. Salary is 80 -95K based on experience plus bonus.
Originally posted on Himalayas