Franchise Network Sales Strategy Manager - Worldwide
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Franchise Network Sales Strategy Manager to spearhead the development and future leadership of a high-performing team dedicated to creating and executing effective sales strategies, tools, and programs for our franchise network. You will play a pivotal role in crafting a comprehensive strategy aimed at empowering our network and their respective teams to drive business growth through the acquisition of new clients, while also focusing on nurturing and retaining existing clients.
- Strategy Development: Develop and refine sales strategies for client acquisition and retention in collaboration with the Network Performance team
- Training Program Design: Develop and enhance sales training programs tailored to our franchise network's needs, for consistent and effective use nationally.
- Program Management: Execute the sales training strategy, monitoring program implementation for optimal results. Oversee day-to-day program management
- Communication and Presentation: Effectively communicate strategies and deliver engaging and effective training sessions to local franchises
- Sales Enablement: Provide guidance and resources to franchisees for successful execution of sales strategies.
- Client Acquisition: Facilitate lead generation techniques to drive new client acquisition.
- Client Retention: Develop initiatives to enhance client retention strategies.
- Future Team Leadership: Manage and mentor a Network Sales Training Specialist dedicated to sales training excellence
- Reporting and Analysis: Regularly assess program effectiveness through data analysis and feedback mechanisms. Utilize data-driven insights to evaluate program impact.
You are an experienced salesperson who is ready to share your knowledge across a diverse audience of Home Instead franchise owners, in support of our in market sales strategy. This role is ideal if you're a dynamic, adaptable self-starter with strong communication skills, adept at crafting effective strategies, programs, and tools to drive business growth for franchise owners.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of sales experience including: outside sales, B2C, SMB/mid-market, Referral Partner selling, and/or home health
- 3-5+ years of assessing and optimizing existing sales strategies, building new sales strategies, and executing successful sales techniques
- Experience in Home Care, B2C Medical, Home Health or related area of focus
- Experience with collecting and analyzing data as well as data driven decision making
- Experience or desire to manage others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management capabilities
- Experience creating an ongoing communication and education strategy for sales strategies and tools
- Ability to swiftly adapt direction and strategy as needed
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.Hiring Salary Range $116,000$141,000 USD
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work
Originally posted on Himalayas