Full Stack Software Engineer - Worldwide
Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Remote - US Only
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence and real-time activation for thousands of today’s top brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate media in real time, and measure success in driving return on ad spend. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6x.* Our LCI attribution platform, which won the MarTech Breakthrough Award for Best Advertising Measurement Platform, was validated by Forrester to drive an average of $40 ROAS for our clients.
*Source: Wordstream US Google Display Benchmarks for Mobile Media
About the role
Join one of the fastest growing teams at InMarket as a Full Stack Software Engineer to help us transform the advertising industry. Take responsibility for one of our products and help determine direction in the system and software architecture, as well as the implementation of DevOps and Agile processes.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn, further develop, and become an expert in back end and front end development. We believe continuous learning is a cornerstone value of any talented engineer, and what better way to learn than by building high-quality products.
Your daily impact as a Full Stack Engineer:
- Design, plan, and implement system and software architectures
- Work on both front and back end technologies when developing features for our measurement product offering
- Take ownership of a features and lead all life cycle stages for including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and operations
- Work closely with our client success team on a rotation basis to handle reported bugs/issues
- Participate in code review
Your experience expertise:
- 2+ years experience in software development
- 1+ years experience in Ruby on Rails or Django or similar framework
- Experience using React with TypeScript
- Experience working with databases, distributed systems, concurrency
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience working with legacy code and the ability to refactor and improve code
- Experience writing and maintaining tests
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience working with Cloud IaaS (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with service oriented architectures
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $108,000 to $146,570.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/
Originally posted on Himalayas