German Sourcing Specialist - Worldwide
15 days ago
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.comTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OVERVIEWThe Sourcing Specialist is the main responsible of sourcing candidates, maintain the communication, developing and implementing a comprehensive recruitment strategy tailored to the organization's needs and the types of positions to be filled and building relationships with stakeholders to ensure talent attraction in the DACH market.All work should be done upholding the Welocalize's 4 pillars of culture; Customer Service, Quality, Global Teamwork, and Innovation, and enhance and promote the company's Employer Branding.
- Candidate Sourcing: Utilizing sourcing methods to source potential candidates from a diverse pool, take ownership and implement new sourcing initiatives, leveraging the power of word-of-mouth referrals;
- Candidate Screening: Evaluating the referred candidates and their qualifications to determine if they meet the basic requirements for the positions via assessments. No interviews are included in this role;
- Candidate Outreach: As a representative of the Talent Community team, you will be responsible for reaching out to potential candidates and acting as the primary point of contact;
- Proactively build and maintain the talent pool: While you look for candidates for current openings you will also identify candidates for those roles that we recruit regularly for future hiring needs, helping to reduce the time to fill and time to hire;
- Metrics and Reporting: Tracking the success of the sourcing efforts and providing regular reports on the effectiveness of the strategy;
- Measure success of the strategy and sourcing initiatives;
- Brand Ambassador: Promoting the organization's employer brand;
- Negotiate with different posting platforms and shortlist best sites according to the project requirement.
Experience and skills required
- Recruitment Experience: A solid background in recruitment practices and strategies is essential. Experience in sourcing candidates through various channels, such as job boards, social media, professional networks, and referrals, will be beneficial;
- Strong knowledge of the German market and culture: recruitment, marketing and communication.
- Data Management: Experience in managing candidate data, maintaining databases, and ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations is important for handling large volumes of referrals and recommendations.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital for engaging with the crowd and communicating effectively with potential candidates, employees, and collaborators.
- Analytical Skills: The ability to analyze the effectiveness of sourcing strategies, track metrics, and measure the success of candidate outreach efforts is important for continuous improvement.
- Tech Savviness: Proficiency in using various tools and platforms, such as ATS, Community platforms, and social media management tools, will enhance the efficiency of the recruitment process.
- Skilled in using tools specific to market research and analysis.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Bilingual level of German;
- Self-motivation with a positive go getter attitude;
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Possess critical thinking skills as well as being a creative, out of the box thinker;
- Quick learner and confident;
- Ability to handle work-related pressure well;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever changing work environment.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a college or university in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Originally posted on Himalayas