Global Account Manager - UK&I - Worldwide
29 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Atlassian is changing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world likeVodafone, Daimler, and Klarna to advance humanity through the power of software and collaboration. We have over 250,000 customers worldwide, and our Global Account team is working with our largest and most strategic customers scale their investments in Atlassian. As a Global Account Manager you are responsible for deeply understanding your customers and how they are leveraging Atlassian's suite of products. You will be nurturing and growing existing relationships and working diligently to build new ones. Through strategic account planning, client management, and consistent demonstration of value creation, you will drive the execution of our profound goals.At the same time, you will be the customer account lead, setting direction and guiding orchestration for all of our support and cross functional teams who engage with our customers on their journey with Atlassian, such as Channel Partners, Solutions Engineers, and more. You will be a critical liaison between our executives in product and engineering and our customers to help guide direction of future roadmap and constantly improve our customer experience.Are you customer-obsessed and creative? Can you effectively organize resources to meet the needs of our customers? Do you love the Enterprise Sales process and can you help us apply your knowledge to the Atlassian sales model? We'd love you on our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement named Account or Territory plans geared at both maximizing expansion opportunities across a wide portfolio of products and ensuring high bar of customer success
- Work with team members in the Channel sales organization to build sales strategies for designated territory or named Accounts
- Be the main Atlassian point of contact or escalation point for a selection of strategic Accounts
- 10+ years of quota-carrying Enterprise Software Sales Experience
- Experience driving transformation deals in large global accounts with multi-million dollar spend thresholds in the UKI market
- Experience engaging and building C-level and other executive relationships
- Experience navigating complex procurement processes with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in leading and guiding a matrixed support team across geographies, getting cross functional teams aligned and marching toward the same goals
- Excited to engage and influence your team, driving strength, passion, and excitement to your colleagues
Our perks benefitsTo support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
About AtlassianThe world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
Originally posted on Himalayas