Group Product Manager - Worldwide
23 days ago
About Zowie:At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc., and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
We are:🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. At the end of the day, it's about delivering! Those in Poland can work from our offices in Cracow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing, and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:As a Group Product Manager, you’ll be working closely with Maciej - Zowie’s Co-Founder and a swiss-army knife in Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success, Michał - our VP of Engineering with solid product acumen, our Design team led by another Michał and our smart Engineering teams! Zowie is now divided into two strategic pillars: Zowie Automate Zowie Inbox. You’ll be responsible for our core competitive area: Zowie Automate (this this this).Your job will combine:💡 Driving vision, strategy, plans, and roadmap for Zowie Automate,💡 Ownership over all Zowie Automate projects, including individual contributions and overseeing one Product Manager,💡 Being an expert in Product Management, helping to shape processes related to Products across the board.You are going to have a direct line to our customers. We run interviews, research, and user tests directly with them. You will also hear a lot of insights and feedback from Customer Success and Sales teams. We’re a fast-growing startup, and things are constantly changing. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have before starting the recruitment process. Just fill out our application, and we’ll reach out to you to schedule an introductory call.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management
- The ability to analytically strategize and create a simple vision on top of many complicated insights and inputs
- Being critical of Design and Engineering outputs, challenging everyone for the best feasible outcome and quality
- The ability to identify customers’ needs and struggles using different quantitative and qualitative techniques
- The ability to define and execute long-term product strategy in small increments, adding value day by day
- The ability to prioritize projects and customer issues based on impact and team workloads
- Experience with SaaS systems
- A proven track record of introducing innovations that differentiate products from the competition
- A willingness to work with multiple customer-facing teams, evangelize our product, and address issues faced by other teams at Zowie
- Experience in leading customer interviews
- Experience in analyzing the success of released features
It will be awesome if you have:
- Experience in growing products from $5M to $100M in revenues
- Experience in managing and mentoring other Product Managers
- Product Design skills
We will offer you:👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.
Originally posted on Himalayas