Head of Strategy & Business Operations, Products - Worldwide
27 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Atlassian is seeking a Head of Strategy and Business Operations who will support our Products Group. In this role you will partner directly with our Heads of Product to set our strategy and chart our course on our exciting journey towards our cloud future. If you are looking to lead grow a team, partner with extraordinary talent, and make a big impact, we encourage you to join us in this exciting journey.In this role, you will partner with our Agile Dev Ops, IT Solutions, Work Management, and other product teams to drive the multi-year strategy across the Atlassian portfolio. You must bring creative thought and strong data-driven opinions to help us drive continued value for developers and expand our foothold with IT staff and knowledge workers across the world. You will lead a team that is passionate about delivering high stakeholder impact and hence partners deeply with our product leaders across the org.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Formulate and present critical strategy recommendations to Atlassian’s executive team, including our CEOs, CPO, COO, CFO and CRO
- Partner directly with product leadership to help Atlassian achieve its revenue and MAU goals across a quickly expanding set of target customers
- Develop and nurture a growing team of SBO managers and associates
- Iterate and drive the business cadence for Heads of Product, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business updates to increase visibility and accountability around metrics
- Monitor, measure, and assess how critical initiatives and investments are delivering results for the company
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including product, marketing, sales, analytics, finance, and other teams
On your first day, we'll expect you to have
- 10+ years experience in high growth SW / tech industry or consulting - product experience a strong plus; MBA or advanced technical degree preferred
- Empowerment - Experience building and leading large, distributed teams; and building on a values-based culture
- Strong business sense and experience with different GTM models (Product-led-growth a plus, but not required)
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal -- to work with CxOs across various geographies and functions; proficient with business and technical discussions
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data, derive key insights, diagnose business issues, and craft strategic projects
- Passion for learning and innovation - build new methodologies and techniques to tackle business problems and/or attain a higher level of leadership responsibilities within the team
Our perks benefitsTo support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
About AtlassianThe world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
Originally posted on Himalayas