Integrations Manager - Worldwide
Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling intentionally and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
- Ethics Center
Are you a self-motivated sales engineer that wants to make money selling an innovative technology, while also solving crime? If you thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, this is a game-changing opportunity for you. Flock is looking to add an Integrations Manager to our growing Solutions Engineering team. This person will play a key role in helping Flock grow by refining the sales process and removing barriers for the sales team. Your primary customer base is composed of Law Enforcement agencies. This position is based out of your home office with up to 50% travel required.
How you'll make an impact:
- Help establish the software integrations practice in an extreme growth sales environment.
- Establish headcount driver for software integrations team and grow team accordingly.
- Maintain player/coach relationships with future integrations specialists.
- Become a product expert; develop in depth knowledge of Flock’s products.
- Maintain proficiency with solutions as they evolve and compare to the competitive landscape.
- Own responsibility for integrating and supporting 3rd party systems into Flock’s software stack to include but not limited to:
- I.P. Cameras
- VMS Systems
- CAD Systems
- AVL Systems
- SSO Providers
- Custom Integrations
- Articulate business value of solution capabilities to command level staff as well as technical audiences.
- Work closely with the Sales Engineering team to ensure effective handoff between pre and post sales process.
We're looking for people who:
- 2-5 years of I.T. experience with an emphasis on SaaS solutions or Law Enforcement personas
- On-Premise, Cloud, and Cloud to On-Premise networking experience required, including knowledge of firewalls, port forwarding, routing, etc.
- Self-starter mentality with a willingness to learn, take initiative, and produce results in a defined territory
- Experience working cross-functionally acting as a liaison between sales and other internal departments
- Comfortable becoming familiar with software and various hardware devices, in order to become the subject matter expert for the sales team
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills, both in person and virtually
- Energized by solving customer's problems- e.g. consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, data-driven sales environment
- Strong understanding of typical business network configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of RTSP protocol and IP video in general is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay, we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values, click here.
Why Join Us?
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people working to eliminate crime is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer:
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more
- 91% of our employees recommend working here
- We have an audacious goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% over the next three years
- 5% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock, and we help to solve ~200 crimes a day
- We partner with 2100+ cities and 1500+ agencies across the US and process 1.5B+ images a week (we process more images than Instagram 🤯)
💰Salary Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $110,000-$130,000 as well as stock options
🌴Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
⚕️Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match.
👪Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers.
🍼Fertility Family Benefits: We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility.
🧠Mental Health: All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
💖Caregiver Support: We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
💸Carta Tax Advisor: Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
💻WFH Stipend: $150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
📚LD Stipend: $250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
🏠Home Office Stipend: A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
🏢Coworking Space: If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
🐾Pet Insurance: We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Originally posted on Himalayas