Lead Designer, Central AI - Worldwide
25 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.This is a remote position. To help our teams work together, this role requires you to be located in the Pacific Time Zone.Your future teamWe're looking for a Lead Product Designer to join the Central AI Design Team. The Central AI team's mission is to accelerate AI innovation across all our products and platform, provide cohesive AI experiences and setup up an Atlassian AI infrastructure for the future.Reporting into the Design Manager, you'll be a member of a newly formed team of Service, Product and Content Designers within the core design group, all motivated to improve the way our products use AI to solve customer problems.
What you'll do
- Partner with leadership, stakeholders, cross-functional teams to create a unified view of AI capabilities across Atlassian
- Lead design projects from creation to execution and be responsible tying back to customer value delivery and outcomes
- Identify success metrics ensuring design solutions continue to deliver customer value
- Identify opportunities to enhance our products and accelerate AI and search experiences at Atlassian
- Have a large amount of ownership and autonomy across the entire design process; rather than designing individual features, you'll define the end-to-end experience
- Collaborate with some of the industry's smartest (and nicest) people. You'll work with Engineers, Product Managers, Content Designers, Researchers, Marketing Experts, and Analysts to advocate for the user experience in our products and ship high-quality work
- 7+ years of product design experience designing complex or enterprise-level software
- Experience in end-to-end UX/product design to design impactful solutions to challenging problems
- Passion for story-telling, the ability to bring design direction to life with compelling narrative
- Experience balancing customer needs with business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Facilitation and cross-functional collaboration skills: you can demonstrate the ability to integrate the work of multiple teams, solicit and synthesize feedback, and facilitate design discussions that lead company wide outcomes
- Experience in design systems, the ability to identify common components required to support a wide array of customer use cases.
- Experience measuring success with qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience improving process and methodology to increase product value, team velocity and accelerate adoption of new capabilities
CompensationAt Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $188,800 - $251,700Zone B: $169,900 - $226,500Zone C: $156,700 - $208,900This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas