Lead Software Engineer - Worldwide
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Remote - travel to HQ may be required less than 2x per year.
Since 2010, InMarket has been the leader in 360-degree consumer intelligence, real-time marketing for thousands of major brands. Through InMarket's data-driven marketing platform, brands can build targeted audiences, activate real-time, and measure success in driving sales. InMarket's proprietary Moments offering outperforms traditional mobile advertising by 6.5x.*
Join one of the fastest growing teams at InMarket as a Lead Software Engineer to help us transform the advertising industry using the latest innovations in technologies. You should be a quick learner and enthusiastic about learning new technologies. You will design and implement frontend and backend solutions to empower internal/external customers.
Your Daily Impact as a Lead Software Engineer
- Work on both front and back-end technologies developing features for InMarket Insights Tool
- Lead all life cycle stages for software features including requirement analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
- Work closely with the Product team
- Perform code reviews
Your Experience Expertise
- Bachelors (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science or a related IT field.
- 5 years of progressive, post grad experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer or related IT role.
- 5 years of experience working with JAVA, Spring or some equivalent framework
- 3 years of experience working with databases, distributed systems, data structures
- 3 years of experience developing REST APIs
- 1 year of experience in leading a team and/or managing sprints.
- Competitive salary, stock options, flexible vacation
- Medical, dental and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company Matched 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO (Within reason)
- Talented co-workers and management
- Agile Development Program (For continued learning/professional development)
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
For candidates in California, Colorado, and New York City, the Targeted Base Salary Range for this role is $180,000 to $204.050.
Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, specialized skills and training, performance in role, business needs, and job requirements. Base salary is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Base salary is just one component of InMarket’s total rewards package that also may include bonus, equity, and benefits. Ask your recruiter for more information!
InMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Privacy Notice for California Job Applicants: https://inmarket.com/ca-notice-for-job-applicants/
Originally posted on Himalayas