Logistics Network Regional Manager - Worldwide
19 days ago
About Flowspace:Flowspace is a software platform powering fulfillment for brands in ecommerce. Its OmniFlow software provides brand operators with the real-time visibility into inventory, orders, and fulfillment activity needed to control ecommerce operations across all channels. Integrated within a network of +130 fulfillment locations, Flowspace empowers hundreds of brands in DTC and retail to provide their customers with quick, seamless fulfillment and delivery. Join us as we help brands in the $1T ecommerce market meet their customers’ post-purchase expectations in the real world. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, BuildGroup, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.The Regional Manager will play an essential role in the management of the partners of the Logistics Network. This role will be responsible for the performance and operations of our network and provide assistance with operational escalations, SLA tracking/review, invoicing, relationship management and more. While this is a fully remote position, residence in the Midwest United States is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage relationships with our existing network of warehouse partners.
- Track performance data and ensure SLAs are being met.
- Triage and problem solve escalations as they arise, and implement solutions quickly and effectively.
- Ensure warehouse partners meet Flowspace quality criteria.
- Lead product demos and educate warehouses on product and service updates.
- Partner with our sales and solutions teams to effectively onboard new merchants.
- Identify opportunities to expand partnerships.
- Some invoice management and creation
Who we’re looking for:
- 5 or more years of logistics or supply chain experience
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Past sales and account management experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Strong relationship management skills
- Works efficiently and with a sense of urgency
Other things to consider:
- Approx 10% travel for fulfillment center visits and audits
- Must be able to operate traditional office equipment (i.e. laptop, keyboard, phone)
- This position is fully remote. Employees are required to successfully operate various technology and tools, in virtual settings, (i.e. Zoom, Slack)
- Must be able to work across multiple teams in a remote setting, across different time zones, within reasonable time frames/expectations.
Join our team!• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up. Everyone gets stock options! • Competitive Salary • Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance• Flexible time off, plus a separate banks for sick time• Paid parental leave• Mental Health / Wellness benefits + discounts for certain programs• Work From Home stipend, towards your home office• 401K with matching• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us!At Flowspace, we know that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be, and we strive to hire and retain talent that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skill sets.We are committed to equal opportunity employment and we take pride in encouraging diversity, equity, and inclusion across all of our teams, without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and religious grooming practices), sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital, parental or registered domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Please note: We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed or approved by our HR, Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or offices. Flowspace is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications, that have not first been approved.#BI-remote
Originally posted on Himalayas