Machine Learning Software Engineer - Software (ID: 1689) - Worldwide
Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a Software Company that ignites opportunity by setting the world in motion. They take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
Occupy a unique position in the market...It is a challenging yet rewarding job. You will have a lot of opportunities to work with product managers, data scientists and of course engineers from other teams. You will participate in the whole development cycle of a software product from product scoping, architecture design, software implementation, to production, and learn how to iterate a product for greater success.
- Build backend ML systems data processing pipelines that will simulate and optimize Business Technology Engineering products and services.
- Collaborate with data science and engineering teams to identify issues, brainstorm solutions, scoping, designing, implementing and testing improvements.
- Analyze ML model performance and propose ways to improve. Dive deep into the data queries and pipelines to root cause data quality issues.
- Write high-quality, modular and maintainable code and constantly improve code quality through refactorin and/or advocating for best practices.
- Review code and designs and provide feedback.
What will help you succeed
- 5-years full-time Machine Learning Engineering work experience.
- Experience in using Golang and Python (pandas, scipy, or numpy, etc) for scientific computations and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in using SQL (Presto, Hive, or Spark, etc) for data querying.
- Experience in applying machine learning models to solve real-world problems.
Originally posted on Himalayas