Manager, Demand and Delivery | Remote, USA - Worldwide
24 days ago
The Manager of Demand Delivery is responsible for portfolio management and service delivery of all aspects of the cyber operation solutions and technologies supported as part of Optiv Cyber Operations. The Manager is to support the Demand Delivery Director and Senior Director. The role requires involvement with stakeholders and maintains a positive relationship with clients while serving as an escalation point for client concerns. This person also has real-world experience and can design pragmatic security solutions tailored to each client’s unique environment and provide our clients and sellers with consistent security expertise on all sales opportunities. The position will be responsible for supporting and generating new business and growing existing services within Optiv Managed. This role requires outstanding customer service skills to plan and execute. The position provides Practice Management, Leadership, Strategy, Offer Management, Sales Enablement, and directs high-priority initiatives while ensuring adherence to quality standards.
How you'll make an impact:
- Fostering innovation, designing, and solution Optiv Managed security programs to meet client objectives across technologies.
- Work closely with customers on reporting, stewardship calls in the case of escalations.
- Enforce all policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, standards, and service provision.
- Collaborate and consult with other managers on the overall advancement of the Optiv Managed services organization and Optiv in general.
- Direct and drive process and documentation improvement.
- Develop and maintain an educational environment where the knowledge and performance of the group is constantly advancing
- Identify new and emerging technologies for internal enablement and exposure to clients.
- Support marketing to build Optiv brand awareness through speaking at corporate sponsored events, writing industry articles, and leveraging social media to properly represent Optiv.
- Supporting team members in account planning, forecasting, and pipeline management activities.
- Supporting team members in managing and prioritizing the proposal process to create business proposals, contracts, and respond to RFI/RFP’s.
- Expert sales techniques: makes connections, facilitates meetings, reads the room, asks probing questions, overcomes objections, gains trust, maintains composure under pressure, positions solutions, and assist in finalization of sale
- Stay abreast of evolving risks, new developments in the security industry and industry best practices.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 10+ years of information security and professional services experience
- Strong information security experience
- Experience selling professional services
- Experience delivering information security consulting engagements
- Experience delivering client services
What you can expect from Optiv• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.• Work/life balance. • Professional training resources• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable) Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Originally posted on Himalayas