Manager, Enterprise Account Manager - Worldwide
Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
Manager, Enterprise Account Manager
Angi seeks a Manager of Strategic Partnerships to join our Large Pro Team. This role will lay a solid foundation for our corporate partners and the Account Management team that manages those corporate relationships, ensuring their mutual success.
The Manager of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for planning and overseeing initiatives that result in retaining existing valuable strategic partnerships and further growing their revenue. This individual is passionate about coaching and working collaboratively across teams and has a track record of increasing and maintaining employee retention while optimizing team performance. The Manager will be tasked with assessing team performance, working alongside people leaders to develop achievable goals, and implementing processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage.
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for growing and retaining revenue from Large Pro partnerships. We work closely with our partners to provide guidance and best practices that improve partners’ business outcomes. We manage relationships that secure millions of dollars in revenue each year and play a pivotal role in the company's growth.
You will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships and collaborate closely with them and other cross-functional leaders to craft and implement account management strategies and best practices while holding the Account Management team accountable to high standards of performance and professionalism.
Your primary responsibility is to implement the team's overall vision and strategic plan, focusing on increasing product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving revenue growth through existing accounts. You will interact with existing partner executives to understand and advance growth opportunities within your team's book of business by analyzing the status of existing relationships to identify growth and/or penetration opportunities. You will strategize with Account Managers, category managers, and cross-functional leaders to craft compelling pitches and offerings to deepen our relationships with these partners.
- Manage a team of Account Managers to deliver on quarterly revenue growth goals within their books of business.
- Support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Align department goals, processes, and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assess market trends and competitors.
- Meet with Account Managers regularly to provide frequent guidance, understand their book of business, measure their performance, identify opportunities and optimize their portfolio.
- Support leadership initiatives, drive revenue growth, and source new business within existing partner portfolios.
- Develop and maintain a forward-looking view of performance and establish a process for understanding and communicating future risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Large Pro leadership on coaching initiatives and best practices to continuously strengthen the account management team.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Champion business best practices to execute and achieve desired results from strategic initiatives.
- Effectively communicate with management partner risks and opportunities and Account Management performance and training needs.
- Create ownership and urgency for intelligent action.
- Ensure optimal performance by crafting processes to be efficient and consistent across the organization, building a culture of accountability to deliver high-quality work, and passionately advocate for ways to maximize value from the portfolio of partner and vendor relationships.
Desired Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You have 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience, maintaining a $30M+ book of business in an account management leadership position.
- 5+ years of Business Development experience or similar experience negotiating and executing contracts.
- Strong data analytic skills; experience with Looker is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to envision, plan, develop and deploy strategies that meet company objectives and solve business challenges.
- Proven success working and managing in a fast-paced, high-growth, remote environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage assessment and prioritization of strategic initiatives.
- Develop benchmarking metrics and implement reporting to measure Account Manager performance.
- Drive the timely and accurate completion of multiple projects occurring simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with management and cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in coaching team members on best practices and other topics related to business acumen.
- 90k base + commission
Originally posted on Himalayas