Marketing Automation Specialist - Worldwide
Pilmico Foods Corporation
Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Comprised of four divisions: Flour, Feeds, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we advance our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the Asia Pacific region.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we advance our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
The Marketing Automation Specialist (Digital Experience Specialist) is responsible for managing Pilmico’s customer journeys by ensuring digital experience is relevant and personalized to users and that digital service and campaigns are designed, built and delivered to best practice user experience principles. The Digital Experience Analyst utilizes marketing automation platforms and fully leveraging its capabilities. It also includes the responsibility for the day-to-day configuration, fulfillment & support, maintenance and improvement of these platforms. Working closely with the sales, marketing, designers, developers and project managers. Within the SFIA profile, the Digital Experience Analyst must demonstrate Level 3 responsibilities, i.e. Enable the competencies outlined.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Communication / Business Studies / Information Technology or any related field. A Certified Digital Marketer is a bonus.
- Solid knowledge of Marketing Technology solutions like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram for Business, Twitter for Business, Viber for Business.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on new marketing technologies and other integrated systems.
- Must be passionate about marketing and technologies used to support online and/or mobile publishing operations;
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen problem-solving skills and troubleshooting abilities.
- At least 2 years experience working with Marketing Automation or Customer Experience systems or platforms (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Adobe Experience).
- Experience on handling projects or campaigns relating to customer journeys (eg. email marketing campaigns, mobile marketing campaigns, chatbots, online surveys).
- Experience on web and mobile app development and other marketing technologies.
- Experience in project management, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Experience in working on large scale projects with demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point.
- Adept in building relationships and partnering with the business as well as strong communication skills.
- Has an understanding of how customers’ impact on the development and evaluation of marketing and the business.
- Account & Project Management
- Work cross-departmentally to align strategies and goals across the marketing automation systems to maximize customer experience.
- Collaborate with international territories to share best practices around channel execution and audience insights.
- Platform Management & Administration
- Ensure optimal performance of marketing automation solutions and technologies.
- Administering and building out solutions to support evolving business processes. Not limited to building customer journeys, email and mobile campaigns and workflows, and chatbots.
- Upgrading and configuring marketing automation systems for optimized integration.
- Evaluating and installing new system releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, building custom reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshooting of system issues when necessary.
- Insights & Analytics
- Monitoring, identifying unused or underutilized platform features.
- Optimizing utilization of systems and products.
Originally posted on Himalayas