Marketing Campaign Manager (Manufacturing) - Worldwide
22 days ago
About SugarCRMFrom the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work. Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we are a Remote 1st organization, which means we empower everyone to do their best work from home, on the road, or anywhere in between.If you're ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you've come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey. Are you a marketing genius with a passion for turning complex CRM solutions into compelling campaigns for the manufacturing sector? Can you transform manufacturing jargon into captivating content? If your answer is yes, then you might be the SugarCRM Sensation we're looking for! At SugarCRM, we're all about redefining customer relationship management with our cutting-edge software, and we're eager to make a big impact in the manufacturing industry. To achieve this, we need a Marketing Campaign Manager who not only understands CRM but also has a deep appreciation for manufacturing. You'll be the conductor of our marketing symphony, creating and executing campaigns that resonate with small to mid-sized manufacturers in the Americas.
- Manufacturing Marketing Plan Architect: Develop and create a comprehensive manufacturing marketing plan for the Americas market that aligns with our overall new logo demand generation marketing strategy, outlining the specific tactics, channels, and timelines to target the manufacturing audience effectively.
- Campaign Conductor: Lead the development and execution of innovative marketing campaigns, across all of the Sugar marketing channels, that showcases the power of SugarCRM within the manufacturing sector
- Industry Event Enthusiast: Plan and coordinate our participation in manufacturing industry events, ensuring we stand out and leave a lasting impression on manufacturers
- Digital Marketing: Coordinate digital marketing manufacturing campaign efforts across various channels, including paid, SEO, PPC, social, display advertising, account-based marketing (ABM), chat, and web
- Results-Driven Strategist: Strategically plan and execute marketing initiatives with a focus on driving tangible results, creating pipeline, and generating revenue within the manufacturing sector.
- Storytelling Sorcerer: Craft compelling narratives around Sugar solutions tailored to the manufacturing industry, turning technical details into engaging stories that resonate with our target audience
- Data Wizard: Analyze campaign performance metrics and use data-driven insights to continuously optimize and enhance our marketing strategies in the manufacturing context
- Content Creator: Collaborate with our creative team to produce visually appealing and thought-provoking content that captivates our manufacturing audience
- Social Media Buzz: Work cross-functionally to develop strategies to create excitement around SugarCRM in the manufacturing industry
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing, with at least 2 years in the SaaS, CRM or software industry
- Proven track record of creating and managing successful marketing campaigns within the manufacturing industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities with a passion for data-driven decision-making
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Combination of strategic thinking and the ability to roll up sleeves and get it done
- Proficiency in marketing software and tools. Working knowledge tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Triblio, Bombora, Drift, Lead Forensics, SalesLoft, and SugarCRM a plus!
Benefits and Perks:Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:· Excellent healthcare package for you and your family · Savings and Investment – 401(k) match· Unlimited Paid Time Off· Paid Parental Leave· Health and Wellness Reimbursement Program · Travel Discounts· Educational Resources - Career Personal Development Program· We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.If you require a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and contact information.
Originally posted on Himalayas