Mid-Level Full Stack Developer – C#/DotNet - Worldwide
28 days ago
About SugarCRMThank you for taking a look at this career opportunity! This is a direct employment position. If you feel you are a fit, please apply by uploading your CV in English. Thank you!From the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work. Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we are a Remote 1st organization, which means we empower everyone to do their best work from home, on the road, or anywhere in between.If you're ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you've come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Mid-Level Full Stack Developer with expertise in C# and .NET development to join our dynamic development team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications, ensuring high performance, scalability, and usability.Join our innovative team and contribute to the development of cutting-edge web applications using your expertise in C# and .NET. We offer a competitive salary, professional growth opportunities, and a collaborative work environment. Apply now to be part of our success story!
- Develops and maintains software applications, libraries, and frameworks.
- Analyzing and implementing best coding practices into the project code.
- Analyzing technical requirements of the project and adapting the code in line with them.
- Participate in, and provide feedback for, technical design sessions.
- Write scalable, maintainable, and secure code.
- Data Structures Algorithms
- Structured Programming (Control Flow)
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Prototype Based Programming Concepts
- Entity Relationship Model Concepts
- Design Patterns Principles
- Formal Languages Basics: Lexers, Parsers, Regular Expressions, Context Free Grammars.
- ORM: Entity Framework
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
- Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, REST, SOAP
- Data Representation Formats (XML, JSON)
- Development Platforms: .NET Framework, .NET6+
- Relational Databases: MSSql, MySql
- Version Control: SVN, Git
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal).
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- 2-4 years
Originally posted on Himalayas