Mid Market SDR, Europe - Worldwide
At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you'll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
Vercel is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our EMEA Sales team! SDRs are key to our product adoption and company growth. In this role, you will be building a pipeline of qualified Mid Market business for the sales organization in the EMEA region. You will also be collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to learn more about product, positioning, and messaging.
The SDR team reaches out to potential customers to introduce them to the value Vercel could bring their business and sets up meetings. This team initiates substantial transformations for our customers, leading to promotions and profits for customers who adopt Vercel.
What You Will Do:
- Kick off sales cycles by identifying and qualifying future customers
- Write personalized messages to prospects
- Set and book qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Collaborate with your peers and guide those around you
- Engage in cold calling potential customers
- Driven and motivated by a quota
- Personable and professional writing ability
- An interest in the software industry
- B2C and/or B2B sales experience
- Experience with high volume cold outbounding
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Coachable - willing to learn from feedback
Bonus If You Have Experience With:
- Vercel, Next.js, or any other technical background or understanding
- Salesforce, Outreach, HubSpot, or similar sales tools
- Previously reaching out to high level executive prospects
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO - 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
Originally posted on Himalayas