Mid Market Solutions Engineer - Worldwide
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team of highly skilled and influential technical consultants supporting our mid-market merchants. Solutions Engineers are trusted partners to the pre and post-sale process internally and externally, serving as technical experts and advisors, helping to ensure a smooth transition for our customers and their onboarding journey.
As a Solutions Engineer on the mid-market team, you will work with multiple merchants at the same time, playing a critical role in assisting the Sales team to win new business and design solutions that the Implementations group can bring to production quickly. You will work with many inter-departmental groups to provide guidance and improve our tools and resources that lead to faster sales cycles, better products, and happier customers.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Proactively partner with the GTM team on deal strategy through discovery, problem finding and value proposition discussions.
- Prioritize and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders on pre and post-sales processes to ensure a smooth transition for customers and partners.
- Lead technical discussions on solution integration, APIs, and eCommerce workflows
- Respond to RFPs and Security Questionnaires.
- Demonstrate Signifyd products, capabilities, and value to prospects and customers.
- Develop and deliver training and educational assistance to prospects and customers.
- Conduct research and solve problems surrounding new solutions and unique integration scenarios.
- Document customer expectations and order flows to clearly outline the known current state and the desired future state.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Signifyd Implementation Services and Customer Success teams to provide the best possible on-boarding experience for customers.
- Lead proof-of-concept discussions and design to reinforce Signifyd’s position as the market leader.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical position, ideally in SaaS
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing sales/pre-sales environments OR
- 5+ years with 2+ years in leadership in ecommerce operations with experience in platform integrations and processes related to checkout through returns.
- Self motivated, works independently and efficiently without sacrificing quality.(Agile)
- Builds trusted relationships across the sales organization, with peers and most importantly, with Merchants. (Customer Compassion)
- Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead peers towards achieving key objectives. (Roll up your sleeves)
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized. (Tenacious)
- Translates experiences and key learnings into resources to enable cross-team enablement. (Design for Scale)
- Always a student of ecommerce, fraud, payments and data science. Recognizes the importance of building knowledge through experience and research. (Curious and Hungry)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Easily ramps up on or is a skilled user of our most common tools (Slack, Looker, Excel, Google Suite, LucidChart, Confluence, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Experience working with JSON and APIs.
- Background in eCommerce, financial/payment systems, fraud mitigation and/or data science is a plus.
- Enjoy/Willingness to travel (up to 5%).
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- On-Demand Therapy for all employees their dependents
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Signifyd provides a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits to all its employees. Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicants specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.USA Base Salary Pay Range $90,000$120,000 USD
Signifyd's Applicant Privacy Notice
Originally posted on Himalayas