NetSuite ERP Software Developer - USA
NetSuite ERP Software Developer - Fully-Remote (USA) - $120k
A growing medical supplies company we're working with is looking to hire a Software Developer with NetSuite ERP experience Developer to work the internal technology team. You'll play an important role in the support and development of company ERP applications and websites, and will be responsible for designing, developing, executing, and maintaining systems in support of core organizational functions.
This person will work closely with company functional leaders and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business automation processes and advising on any NetSuite ERP-related decisions.ň
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as in house NetSuite SME and Developer for our company ERP application, integrations, and company .Net-based platforms.
- Lead the design process of new features and enhancements to existing NetSuite system.
- Diagnoses and solves technical problems related to ERP project implementation and maintenance.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing applications and websites
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code, maintaining and upgrading existing ERP systems
- Working closely with other developers, business analysts, vendors, and business stakeholders in support of system change.
- NetSuite Certified Suite Cloud Developer certification, or other applicable NetSuite certifications, a plus
- Experience with Dell Boomi a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience with NetSuite Suite Script & Suite QL required
- Full stack application development experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off & Holidays