North America Field Marketing Manager - Worldwide
Mixpanel is event analytics platform for builders who need answers from their data at their fingertips—no SQL required. When everyone in the organization can see and learn from the impact of their work on product, marketing, and company revenue metrics, they are poised to make better decisions.
Over 8,000 customers, including companies like Netflix, Pinterest, Sweetgreen, Samsara, and Uber, use Mixpanel to understand their customers and measure progress. Our commitment is to provide the most comprehensive and reliable analytics platform accessible and trusted by all.
About the Role
Mixpanel is seeking a North America Field Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of field marketing programs that will drive early-stage pipeline to late-stage in our start-up, mid-market, and enterprise segment. This person will help to build community with our practitioners at start-ups and develop long-term partnerships with executives in mid-market and enterprises. Proactively engage our partner ecosystem to get in front of our shared customer base.
We’re looking for a strategic marketer with a strong track record of building and executing field marketing programs, and the ability to work in partnership with the sales, partner, customer, product, and global marketing teams. You will develop a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile and the value that Mixpanel brings to our customers and community.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and regional teams to build and execute a strong field marketing strategy that fills the top of the funnel pipeline, using a variety of tactics including on and offline events, local campaigns (e.g. ABM), and co-marketing with partners
- Track, measure, and share the impact of every program related to our overall GTM strategy.
- Manage overall budget and North America activity calendar for the fiscal year.
- Work closely with customer success org, ensuring we always include and invite happy brand advocates to participate in our field programs.
- Be an advocate for the field and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities.
- Ensure field marketing contributes productively to the quarterly business reviews of the sales team they support.
- Work closely with our partnerships team to build strong co-marketing relationships within our technology, resell and solution partners to execute co-selling campaigns, joint events and regional field sales campaigns
- Contribute actively to the global field marketing organization, sharing key learnings, best practices and creation of shared processes and content
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- At least 8+ years relevant Field Marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Ability to develop close, trusting relationships with sales as well as collaborate effectively with marketing, your regional counterparts, and the product team
- You have experience executing creative, impactful field marketing programs for executives and technical teams
- You take pride in everything you and your team do—quality, creativity, execution, productivity, and balance
- Is proactive and excellent at designing and executing demand generation activities, with a track record of delivering results
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills
- You operate with a sense of urgency and hustle, and have a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Organized and detail-oriented, but adaptive to new learnings.
- Has a solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Data-driven and is focused on tracking, measuring and analyzing activity performance and ROI
Bonus Points For
- Leadership and previous management experience
- Full Stack Marketing experience including digital
- Experience in the analytics industry, or a similarly technical B2B vertical
- Specialization in any of the following: on/offline events, partner marketing, customer retention/vitality programs, or ABM
The total target compensation (TTC) for this full-time position is $162,000 - $239,500 across the United States. This amount includes base compensation and variable compensation in the form of either a company bonus or commissions. Variable compensation type is determined by your role and level. In addition to the cash compensation provided, this position is also eligible for equity consideration and other benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance coverage. You can view our benefits offerings here.
Our salary ranges are determined by role and level and are benchmarked to the SF Bay Area Technology data cut released by Radford, a global compensation database. The range displayed represents the minimum and maximum TTC for new hire salaries for the position across all of our US locations. To stay on top of market conditions, we refresh our salary ranges twice a year so these ranges may change in the future. Within the range, individual pay is determined by experience, job-related skills, qualifications, and other factors. If you have questions about the specific range, your recruiter can share this information.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Care
- Mental Wellness Benefit
- Generous Vacation Policy Additional Company Holidays
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Additional US Benefits: Pre-Tax Benefits including 401(K), Wellness Benefit, Holiday Break
*please note that benefits and perks for contract positions will vary*
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at Mixpanel has the capacity to make an impact on the business
- Results Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
Why choose Mixpanel?
We’re a leader in analytics with over 8,000 customers and $277M raised from prominent investors: like Andreessen-Horowitz, Sequoia, YC, and, most recently, Bain Capital. Mixpanel’s pioneering event-based data analytics platform offers a powerful yet simple solution for companies to understand user behaviors and easily track overarching company success metrics. Our accomplished teams continuously facilitate our expansion by tackling the ever-evolving challenges tied to scaling, reliability, design, and service. Choosing to work at Mixpanel means you’ll be helping the world’s most innovative companies learn from their data so they can make better decisions.
Mixpanel is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. At Mixpanel, we are focused on things that really matter—our people, our customers, our partners—out of a recognition that those relationships are the most valuable assets we have. We actively encourage women, people with disabilities, veterans, underrepresented minorities, and LGBTQ+ people to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or other similar laws that may be applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We’ve immersed ourselves in our Culture and Values as our guiding principles for the impact we want to have and the future we are building.
Originally posted on Himalayas