Organisational Enablement Specialist - Worldwide
27 days ago
Join the team redefining how the world experiences design.Hey, g'day, mabuhay, kia ora,你好, hallo, vítejte!Thanks for stopping by. We know job hunting can be a little time consuming and you're probably keen to find out what's on offer, so we'll get straight to the point.
Where and how you can workOur flagship campus is in Sydney. We also have a campus in Melbourne and co-working spaces in Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. But you have choice in where and how you work. That means if you want to do your thing in the office (if you're near one), at home or a bit of both, it's up to you.
What you’d be doing in this roleAs Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve. The Organisational Enablement Specialist is a newly created role within the newly formed Team Insights team, which sits in People Experience. The People Experience team is responsible for crafting, building and implementing inclusive people experiences globally that enable everyone to thrive and make an impact. We're open to remote expressions of interest across Australia and New Zealand.
At the moment, this role is focused on
- bringing your multi-dimensional thinking to create and embed innovative organisational solutions to help us continuously improve our ways of working and impact at an individual, team and Canva-wide level
- translating people insights (people sentiment and business metrics) to ideas, and then prioritising areas of focus based on strategic and cultural impact
- partnering across your team and the people group to keep your finger on the pulse of the emerging factors enabling and/or derailing sustained performance across the business
- collaborating with your team, the people group and business leaders to design and embed high-impact solutions to enable sustained performance and maximise impact
- driving organisation-wide goals forward with a focus measuring ongoing effectiveness
Goals may relate to
- Ways of working in a hybrid, high growth, global organisation
- Systems and processes that optimise the successful realisation of Canva’s goals
- Organisation-wide listening into insights and action that create sustained change
- Strategic workforce planning to ensure our talent decisions align with our organisational goals
- Psychosocial investments and interventions to enable and support our teams to thrive
You're probably a match if
- you have an Organisational Psychology and/or Organisational Design and Development background
- you're a change leader, experienced in driving and embedding organisation-wide culture change
- you're a subject matter expert in high performance and wellbeing, including successful design and implementation of organisational-wide solutions
- you're an expert at distilling insights, translating them to high-impact action and taking the lead on driving organisational change and solutions
- you're deeply curious about how organisations enable high performance and growth through organisational design, people systems, programs and ways of working
- you thrive on building engaging relationships with the ability to rally partners and teams globally
What's in it for you?Achieving our crazy big goals motivates us to work hard - and we do - but you'll experience lots of moments of magic, connectivity and fun woven throughout life at Canva, too. We also offer a stack of benefits to set you up for every success in and outside of work.Here's a taste of what's on offer:• Equity packages - we want our success to be yours too• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents carers• An annual Vibe Thrive allowance to support your wellbeing, social connection, office setup more• Flexible leave options that empower you to be a force for good, take time to recharge and supports you personally Check out lifeatcanva.com for more info.
Other stuff to knowWe make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually.
Originally posted on Himalayas