Paid Media Specialist - Remote - Worldwide
At Zyte, we eat data for breakfast and you can eat your breakfast anywhere and work for Zyte. Founded in 2010, we are a globally distributed team of over 250 Zytans working from over 28 countries who are on a mission to enable our customers to extract the data they need to continue to innovate and grow their businesses. We believe that all businesses deserve a smooth pathway to data
For more than a decade, Zyte has led the way in building powerful, easy-to-use tools to collect, format, and deliver web data, quickly, dependably, and at scale. Today, the data we extract helps over 3,000 companies and 1 million developers make smarter business decisions, secure competitive advantage, and drive sustainable growth.
We are looking for someone with a passion for all things Paid Media, to run our in-house paid media function responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of all paid acquisition efforts.
You are capable of growing revenues by successfully managing multiple Paid Media campaigns. They will also bring a highly analytical, creative and flexible approach to the role, which is essential to delivering breakthrough thinking.
If you strategically develop and implement campaigns, manage budgets and bids, analyze campaign performance, and present data-driven insights then this is the role for you.Roles Responsibilities:
- Setting up and effectively managing global paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Display Network
- Monitoring budgets and adjusting bids to optimise ROI
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Performing keyword research and analysis for paid and organic search
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Quickly identify any weak links in campaign performance and work with the wider marketing team to ensure they are ironed out including landing page, content, and keyword performance.
- Work with website analytics tools such as Google Adwords, Analytics and Search Console to create compelling reports to delve into our data to uncover new insights that can inform our paid media strategy
- Work with SEO manager to align on keyword strategy across content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities.
- Conduct keyword research to guide spending and content teams
- Conduct multivariate analysis and A/B testing for landing pages
- Optimize website content, landing pages paid search copy
- Accountable for digital trafficking, tags, pixels, and overall tracking strategy and producing reports on traffic, ranking and other SEO and Paid aspects
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and SEM and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC and Organic results
- 3+ years of proven experience as a PPC Manager/ Specialist
- SaaS demand on client-side or agency experience a plus
- Experience in data analysis and reporting - working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar, Search Console.)
- Experience managing keyword rank trackers and other SEO performance reporting tools (e.g., SEMrush, MOZ, Conductor).
- Extensive experience using keyword research tools (e.g., Ahrefs, SEMRush, Keyword Planner).
- Familiarity with multiple PPC platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords or Google certification is a must
Benefits: Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team. Have the freedom and flexibility to work from where you do your best work. Attend conferences and meet with team members from across the globe. Work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools. .
As a new Zytan, you will:
Become part of a self-motivated, progressive, multi-cultural team.
Have the freedom and flexibility to work from where you do your best work.
Attend conferences and meet with team members from across the globe.
Work with cutting-edge open source technologies and tools.
Originally posted on Himalayas