Partner Development Manager, Product Partnerships - Worldwide
Databricks is the Data and AI company. Our mission is to accelerate innovation for our customers by enabling them to have all of their data and perform all their data-related activities on a Single, Open, Collaborative lakehouse platform.
The Product Partnerships team is focused on building a vibrant, Modern Data and AI Stack platform ecosystem. With over 100s of ISV partners in our ecosystem already vast and we’re just getting started. As part of the team, you will be responsible for building deep relationships with the best companies in the data and AI space. The ideal candidate will have strong business development and, preferably, some technical background along with a track record of building and growing technology partnerships.
Outcomes in the first 12 months
- GTM plan for each of your managed partners, and maintain a qualitative/quantitative scorecard for each - Partners know exactly where they stand, and what they need to do to achieve
- Manage, and grow, a portfolio of ISV partners in one or multiple categories (i.e., Ingest and ETL/ELT, BI, ML/AI, Governance)
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with partners and our field sales teams to close deals with customers
- Manage partners on a clear path to joining our MDF program and being in Databricks Partner Connect
- Strong empathy for customers and partners. We will look for a proven track record of building successful partnerships. Someone who moves the needle in those relationships, rather than “minding the shop”
- Prior experience working and building category partners is required (5-7 years), including an understanding of their sales cycles and GTM motion
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- A technical background is preferred (e.g, Bachelor’s in CS/Engineering, or early professional experience in a technical role)
- Knowledge of the Data AI software ecosystem and cloud technologies is a strong plus.
Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
Flexible time off
Paid parental leave
Annual personal development fund
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.Zone 1 Pay Range $162,600$287,600 USD
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.
Originally posted on Himalayas