Performance Engineer - Worldwide
Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Performance Engineer’s responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leverage industry best practices to assess application and infrastructure performance;
- Performance test Single Page Applications, Configured Unqork Applications, internal/external APIs;
- Implement load tests to establish baseline performance metrics;
- Generate reports and explain results to cross-functional teams;
- Analyze and monitor test results while identifying performance improvement opportunities
- Five years of experience in Performance Engineering;
- Advanced knowledge using open-source tools;
- Proficiency in Jmeter, k6 or equivalent;
- QA experience for highly scalable web applications or business intelligence software;
- Opportunity to work from home, anywhere in the United States;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related engineering field;
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
SALARY: $157,477 per annum
LOCATION: New York, NY
HOURS: Full Time
CONTACT: Unqork, Inc. 85 Fifth Avenue, 6th Floor New York, NY 10003
Attention: Sandra Gomez, Human Resources Specialist
or email Sandra Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
🏆 Free Peloton membership through UHC
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $101,600 - $174,200 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Originally posted on Himalayas