Pre-Onboarding Specialist - Worldwide
About Us:Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Job:
We're looking for a fast learner with experience in technical implementation at a SaaS company and providing an industry best onboarding experience. This job is for you if you love interacting with customers and helping them set up their Airbase accounts, providing best practices and celebrating milestones along the way. You are very comfortable navigating screen shares and working with people of various levels of technical expertise.
- Onboard and provide technical implementation for customers assigned to your portfolio.
- Understand the customer's business needs and challenges, and how to set up their Airbase account to accomplish their goals.
- Ensure customer’s Pre-Onboarding requirements, as specified by the Onboarding Playbook, are successfully set up and are on track to ensuring a positive experience with the Airbase spend management platform.
- Ensure all features on the contract are enabled and are ready for a customer walk-through with the Implementation Onboarding Specialist.
- Ensure bulk uploads including, but not limited to, user uploads, vendor uploads, etc. are collected from the customer and ready to be uploaded.
- Capture the customer's product feedback and provide that feedback to our internal team.
- Troubleshoot and ensure resolution of any issues experienced by the customer.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success Managers, Support, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to Airbase customers.
- Build content to educate customers and train them on using Airbase through a variety of media.
- 2-3 years of experience onboarding SaaS customers, specifically with integrations and technical implementation
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skill
- Accounting knowledge or experience preferred, specifically surround General Ledger process
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.
Originally posted on Himalayas