Presentation Designer - Worldwide
Must be fast and highly organized. In addition to a solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint). Efficiency, flexibility and versatility are highly valued.
While design skills are welcome, this is not a traditional design position, but a hybrid of presentation design and studio level production art. The ideal candidate is a technician at heart but has a design sense to handle graphic projects with specific direction under tight timelines.
Requires a high degree of focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating accurate page layouts. Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven. Must also be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Experience in design is a must; mastery of print collateral, email, digital design, web graphics, sales promotion and dimensional printed materials is a plus.
- Solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Understands the graphic and photo reproduction process to troubleshoot problematic graphics, photos, layouts and unexpected challenges prior to release.
- Must be fast and highly organized. Efficiency, flexibility, and versatility are highly valued at Epsilon.
- Requires focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating 100% accurate page layouts.
- Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven.
- Must also be willing to work a few hours of overtime when needed.
- Must be able to follow electronic file management process. Must know how to save files to a server, upload files to FTP sites, and follow proper file naming conventions. Must know Adobe Acrobat to create pdfs to the proper specifications.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, production, or related field.
- Agency, prepress or printing facility a plus
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Produce multiple versions of direct mail, packages, presentations, and/or collateral using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Must keep all versions organized, labeled, and filed according to preset process file-naming standards.
- Create, manage, and produce professional presentation decks with PowerPoint for internal and external meetings.
- Responsible for multiple rounds of revisions to files based on input from the Creative Director, Account Executives, content providers and Copy Editors. Must be able to take direction and follow through on production tasks.
- Adhere to brand standards, using approved fonts, logos and protocols defined in clients’ brand guidelines. Responsible for quality control in this area.
- Uses working knowledge of 2C to 4C print process to properly set up electronic files for reproduction. Must understand digital printing, offset printing, and web printing, and know the distinctions in file preparation for various printing processes.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Epsilon is a global advertising and marketing technology company positioned at the center of Publicis Groupe. Epsilon accelerates clients’ ability to harness the power of their first-party data to activate campaigns across channels and devices, with an unparalleled ability to prove outcomes. The company’s industry-leading technology connects advertisers with consumers to drive performance while respecting and protecting consumer privacy. Epsilon’s people-based identity graph allows brands, agencies and publishers to reach real people, not cookies or devices, across the open web. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Our Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Originally posted on Himalayas