Presentation Designer - USA
Our client, a global organization, is looking for a Presentation Designer to join their team. This position is responsible creating marketing materials and client/internal presentations for multiple business units and enterprise partners. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role supports Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, Analytics, Product, IT and Sales/Business Development in conceptualizing and creating graphics, presentations, and other materials such as event/speaking presentations, reports, advertising, etc.
This full-time opportunity is a 100% remote position. Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Collaborates with internal teams to design and create refined and compelling presentations / concepts for internal and external audiences
- Creates visually engaging charts and info graphics using Microsoft Excel data
- Utilizes PowerPoint (and Keynote) presentations with advanced features, animation, graphics, and video
- Utilizes tools/resources for output examples such as: investor decks, sales decks, strategy presentations, white papers, case studies, infographics, sales collateral, conference materials,
proposals, RFP responses, etc.
- Follows creative direction, works in a group dynamic and actively participates on projects
- Leads the creative product from initial ideation through execution and is the primary contact for the client throughout the entire process
- Manages, develops and frames concepts based on the creative brief
- Performs duties associated with other Marketing related creative design needs as directed (may include but not limited to digital assets, print collateral, direct mail, social ads, display ads etc.)
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years experience in Creative Design to include managing creative projects from inception to completion
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant work - including emotionally driven creative concepts
- Expert skills in PowerPoint and Keynote including thorough knowledge of using themes
and master slides, working with charts and graphs and typography
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Demonstrated range of success working in diverse interactive assignments utilizing varying technologies, platforms and media
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and to meet aggressive deadlines (with some off-hours)
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts
- Video content creation, editing and/or effects experience/expertise