Principal Product Manager, Experience Platform - Worldwide
15 days ago
Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.The Experience Platform (XP) team is passionate about creating unique, sustainable customer value through experiences that differentiate and make Atlassian greater than the sum of its parts. Experience Platform is how we quickly bring products to market that work well together, create cross-product collaboration, and scale products for enterprise. As a Principal Product Manager - Experience Platform, you will drive XP’s strategic priorities in partnership with product leaders across Atlassian. We are only able to consider candidates who are based in Australia or New Zealand for this role.
What you'll do
- Report to and act as an extension of the Head of Product for XP
- Use your Platform and Product expertise to independently deep dive into complex and ambiguous topics, uncover opportunities, and solve impactful problems
- Define big visions, weave market and customer needs into tight narratives, and work across Atlassian to execute successfully
- Influence, manage and work across the organization - from customers, to developers, and senior executives
- 8 years of product management experience building large-scale Platforms
- A track record for defining and executing Platform strategies that create business and customer value
- Ability to quantitatively and qualitatively understand complex problems, prioritize business and customer needs
- A passion for raising the bar and driving best practices throughout the company
- Excel in an environment where the topics and tasks are varied and you have to move quickly and learn fast
- Bonus: Experience working in the B2B SASS space serving Enterprise customers
Our perks benefitsAtlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
About AtlassianAt Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Originally posted on Himalayas