Job Summary: A Principal software engineer for Vue.JS is an associate at Creative Chaos who is mainly responsible for developing front-end web client applications for various software platforms. A software engineer makes sure that the functionality, security, and performance of the client application is as per the design and is completely bug-free. Senior engineers have a responsibility to mentor their juniors and build team strength through training
- Analyze business requirements
- Estimate assigned tasks
- Write code and unit tests
- Collaborate with other team members
- Tune your code for enhanced security and performance
- Maintain systems by fixing any existing issues
- Update issue tracking software
- Provide status updates
- Communicate with client
- Control versions of your code
- Research new technologies
- Lead a team of software engineers
- Mentor team members through training and guidance
- Upgrade skills and knowledge
- Evaluate candidates for open positions.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in CS/Software Engineering or related discipline
- Proven 5-10 years of working experience as a Vue.JS/Full stack developer.
- Highly proficient with the Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Experience building animations Passion for security and Internet ethics Experience at industry-leading tech companies
- Backend tools such as NodeJS and databases including MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Strong Experience with CI/CD pipelines, AWS, and cloud technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with test automation and test-driven development
- Knowledge of and experience with Github, JIRA and other collaboration tools
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexible attitude and versatile personality
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong influence among team members
Originally posted on Himalayas