Principal Test Automation Engineer - Worldwide
21 days ago
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert opinion and guidance on business quality parameters
- Develop test automation framework, and continue to enhance and modify based on project needs
- Review test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Ensure that manual and automation test execution are carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Manage, support and coordinate business and QA aspects of software development activities, including requirement analysis and QA of applications
- Develop automation scripts to cover the scenarios of the user stories committed for the sprint using diverse tools (Selenium, Java, TestNG, APPIUM, Jenkins, Maven etc.) for regression and performance testing of the various releases of the application.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Take initiative to learn new things, and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns as well as have the ability to share those findings effectively
- Help organization in recruiting software testing talent
- BS degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a similar relevant field
- 8-10 years of working experience in Automation testing.
- Experience in Automation Testing tools (like Selenium, Cucumber, JAVA etc.), data structures, and algorithm design.
- Proficient in frameworks for automation like Junit, TestNG, Xunit, CodedUI, SpecFlow, Pyunit, or custom in-house built frameworks
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Expert knowledge of design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing
- Strong understanding in SQL and should have experience in writing SQL queries.
- Strong Experience with CI/CD pipelines, AWS, and cloud technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Sound experience/knowledge of Web Service API/Rest API
- Experience in Agile development methodologies, including SCRUM.
- Excellent verbal and written English Communication skills.
- Excellent Problem-Solving and Analytical skills.
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Health Insurance
- Training and Development
- Life Insurance
Originally posted on Himalayas