Prisma Cloud Sales Specialist - Commercial - Worldwide
Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
You will join an exciting and high growth business unit with Palo Alto Networks positioning the industry’s most comprehensive cloud native security platform, with the industry’s broadest security and compliance coverage for applications, data, and the entire cloud native technology stack throughout the development lifecycle and across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a territory focusing on Commercial Accounts. Working closely with Palo Alto business partners and driving sales for our Prisma Cloud security solutions, into new and existing customers. It is expected that you deliver or exceed your sales targets in both new business and renewals for ACV and TCV bookings. The role expects you to define your territory, strategies and then lead local execution and in alignment to company strategies and tactics with its Cloud Provider partnerships including, but not limited to, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Accenture and IBM.
- Establishes short and long term goals plus quotas in line with corporate objectives
- Sells products to new and/or current customers in an assigned region to achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Contacts prospective customers to determine product needs and perform sales presentations to match company's products and identified needs
- Prospects and develops business, respond to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to the customer
- Coordinates account resources with representatives from marketing, pre-sales engineering, and development
- Goals communicated in “solution” or project goal terms
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Provides follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products provided
- Lead all aspects of the evaluation program
- Understand competition in the region and general business climate
- Must be located in Texas
- 3+ years of direct enterprise software executive sales experience
- Capacity to think and act on both a tactical and strategic level
- High level of ethical behavior
- A risk-taker who has ambitions balanced with good business judgment and instincts
- Enjoy consensus and work well within a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- The desire to make this career decision for the long term, develop sales management skills and contribute to a growing Industry Leading software company
- Knowledge of the territory in particular fortune accounts
- Proven track record on closing seven-figure transactions
- Proven history of exceeding software sales quotas through strategic selling skills
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level
- Ability to build strong and continuous partner relationships
- Technical acumen but with the ability to relate it with business value experience with qualifying and closing
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/com-missioned roles) is expected to be between $202,500/yr to $278,400/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Originally posted on Himalayas