Product Analyst - Worldwide
21 days ago
Secure Code Warrior
Our mission at Secure Code Warrior is to make the digital world safer by helping companies secure their software through developer-driven security. In a nutshell, Secure Code Warrior gives developers the skills to write secure code. Our learning platform is the most effective secure coding solution because it uses agile learning methods for developers to learn, apply, and retain software security principles. Over 600 enterprises trust Secure Code Warrior to implement agile learning security programs, deliver secure software rapidly, and create a culture of developer-driven security.To make our mission possible, we’ve brought together individuals passionate about software, security, connection, and collaboration. We are a venture-backed, global remote-first company with offices in Australia, America, Belgium, Iceland, and the United Kingdom.For more information about Secure Code Warrior, visit www.securecodewarrior.com.This role will be working with the Product team to identify trends, gaps and opportunities for improved customer and business outcomes, by understanding customer usage of the Secure Code Warrior SaaS platform. You will help the product team understand how the SCW platform provides value to our customers, including the investigation of data around adoption, engagement, sentiment and other similar SaaS metrics. This role will have the chance to work amongst peer data professionals from across the company who are delivering insights from the Tableau Cloud platform, working with multiple and diverse data environments (Amplitude, Productboard, Salesforce, Jira …) through a data lake technology stack as the “Single Source of Truth”. This is an opportunity to be in a vital role, representing and supporting our Product team with our dynamic visual analytics platform environment in a growing business and pivotal industry.
What You Will Do:
- You will produce and maintain standardised reporting dashboards for the Product team
- As a key member of the SCW Data team, you will be the ‘go-to’ for insights for the Product team, elevating the team on quality and innovation by designing/building/delivering actionable insights
- Work closely across the SCW Data team to analyse and decipher insights and support growth initiatives.
- To support effective business decision-making, provide timely insights and analytical support to internal Product stakeholders
- Can help relate the problems of the Product Managers to the Platform, so that they can also contribute some good ideas in that space.
What You Will Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a high-impact Product Analyst role.
- (ideal backgrounds include: a similar analyst role at a SaaS company, a data-based consulting role, or other data strategy-type positions)
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or equivalent experience is desirable
- Some programming/scripting ability is a plus (willing and able to get ‘under the hood’ if needed)
- Experience with Tableau in designing, building and delivering visual analytics solutions
- Usage of Amplitude to help answer business questions
- A curious mindset - to research different ways to measure existing data points in other ways
Originally posted on Himalayas