Product Design- Assistant Product Designer- Central Team - Worldwide
20 days ago
Title: Product Design - Senior Product Designer - Central Design Team About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Central Design TeamThe Paytm Central Design team is responsible for all the Product Design and Research work related to various products. The team mainly looks at the design of the Paytm consumer app and the products in the Merchant Ecosystem comprising of the Paytm for Business (P4B) app, the EDC and POS Devices, the Golden Gate app (the FSE ecosystem), the Unified Merchants Portal (UMP), Net Banking Panel, Boss Panel.The Paytm Central Design Team is divided into different deltas and various products are aligned with each of the Deltas.The Paytm Official Design System (PODS) team and the UX Audit team is responsible for ensuring the consistency across the different products and adherence to good UX principles. The User Research Team looks at understanding user behavior and also the usage of the various products once it's live.
About the role:As a product designer, you will be in a fast paced environment, and your day-to-day tasks will consist of engaging with product managers and other stakeholders, to understand the requirements and creating well designed flows, high and low fidelity prototypes,and visual interfaces for a good user experience. You will use your knowledge of design, expertise and skills to design products for these specific responsibilities assigned to you.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather and understand business and feature requirements.
- Translate requirements from the PRDs into concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Request and drive user research/usability tests as needed. Collaborate with all stakeholders on high fidelity interactive prototypes, design validation and improvement.
- Work with development team to ensure high quality designs are fully actualised.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and software developers.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in product design.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- A degree in design, or equivalent experience in Design. Minimum 5+Yrs of Industry experience.
- Professional experience in User Experiences on web and mobile applications.
- Have worked in a product company ecosystem.
- Deep understanding of design processes and research methodologies.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Proficient with the tools in Design and Prototyping (Figma / Sketch).
- Fast learner and extremely self-motivated to lead. Ability to handle multiple projects in an agile, fast and dynamic environment.
Why join us?
- A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
- Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Originally posted on Himalayas