Product Designer - USA
Russell Tobin & Associates
A Global Ride-Sharing Company is seeking a User Experience Designer to join the Design team. As a UX Designer, you'll take on interaction and service design challenges, and you'll work on big new ideas that will transform how people use our product. You'll collaborate with design-oriented engineers, product managers, and some of the world's best designers and researchers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. You'll make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences for people around the world.
Contract: 1 Year
Pay Range: $66-76/hourly
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to create high-quality design solutions for your product.
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to tackle difficult UX problems
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine-learning technology
- Present work in a range of mediums and fidelities throughout the design process.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Preferred Qualifications: (job-related education, training, experience, and other criteria that are in addition to the Basic Qualifications)
- Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones. Figma expertise is encouraged.
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience building products for Android, iOS, and web
- Fast-paced with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently
- Strong understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale to your peers and cross-functional team.
A degree in HCI, Graphic Design or a related field is preferred.