Product Manager - Worldwide
💪 We’re disrupting the IT industry by eliminating the mundane - join us. 💪
We see it all the time. IT teams crushed with a mountain of tedious app access tickets. Budgets exploding with app license purchases and renewals…many that are redundant or go unused. Security and compliance discussions nervously pushed quarter after quarter. This reality ends with Lumos. The Lumos AppHq for companies is the first app governance platform that automates access requests, enforces least privilege, speeds up user access reviews, and eliminates extra SaaS app spending.
We’re leading a movement and we’re being loud about it. You’ll see it through our IT Obsessed video series (our videos earned a Webby Honoree nod!) and our live chats with industry leaders. You’ll feel it at our community dinners bringing IT pros together and our IT Vault articles written with industry trailblazers.
We’re at an exhilarating point in the Lumos journey - we’ve accomplished solid market adoption and are seeing exponential growth. The only thing missing? You.
🌟 Let’s talk about you. 🌟
Wherever you land for your next role, you want it to mean something, to progress your career forward. At Lumos, you’ll be an early team member - one of the first 100 to join. This means you’ll gain real traction in your career by having actual influence on the trajectory of the company. 🚀
We’re creating the first-of-its-kind AppHQ for companies, making you part of a critical, industry-forward movement. We’re lean but mighty, giving you exposure to all business areas to grow your skills according to your interests. 🪴
💡 Oh yeah, and we have solid backing. 💡
With funding from Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), our team has grown to over +70 amazing humans, and we've picked up some high-fives along the way (like earning the #10 spot within the Will Reed Top 100 List as an early-stage company shaping the future of workplace culture).
🌎 We’re redesigning an industry and impacting the way IT works. Are you with us? 🌎
Lumos has grown quite a bit recently, supported by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), a talented team of almost 70 alchemists, and a customer base that has grown 5x in the last year. We just launched our third product, Vendor Management, which helps our customers wrap their hands around the hundreds of SaaS contracts that they manage and find ways to cut overspending. We’ve seen strong adoption in this product and want to double down on the investment and accelerate growth, and we’re hiring a dedicated Product Manager to lead the team.
You'd be among the first 100 employees and set the foundation for extreme growth. You’ll work closely with the co-founders and first PM, and help the whole company grow in the right direction!
✨ Your Role
- Product Development: Own and manage product development from concept, to design, beta testing, deployment and support for new features and products in our market.
- Customer Adoption: Work directly with customers to help them define and achieve success, and with our CS team to scale those wins across the customer base.
- User Research: Be the brain behind our data from sales conversations, qualitative discovery process, customer feedback and product usage.
- Team Leadership. Motivate and engage the engineering and design teams. Celebrate wins, question the status quo, and enable the team to do their best work to align the efforts of the team with the mission and vision of Lumos.
- Product Strategy: Distill the Lumos vision strategy into a compelling roadmap, prioritizing features and ensuring that the next milestone contains the most relevant items to customers, users, and Lumos.
$140,000 - $170,000. Note that this range is a good faith estimate of likely pay for this role; upon hire, the pay may differ due to skill and/or level of experience.
🙌 What We Value
We purposefully did not create a standard list of minimum qualifications because we care much more about your motivation and ability to help us accelerate technical progress than we care just about your CV. Instead of focusing on what people need to have, we focus on what people need to do. Additionally, we try to find out whether you would be a good fit for Lumos based on our values that define how we achieve outcomes and what characteristics we value.
💸 Benefits and Perks:
- 💯 Remote work culture (+/-4 hours Pacific Time)
- ⛑ Medical, Vision, Dental coverage covered by Lumos
- 🛩 Company and team bonding trips throughout the year fully covered by Lumos
- 💻 Optimal WFH setup to set you up for success
- 🌴 Unlimited PTO, with minimum time off to make sure you are rested and able to be at your best
- 👶🏽 Up to (4) months off for both the Birthing Non-birthing parent
- 💰 Wellness stipend to keep you awesome and healthy
- 🏦 401k contribution plan
Thank you for considering us - we're flattered! 😃 🎉
Originally posted on Himalayas