Product Manager, Digital in Canada
13 days ago
Tucows is hiring a Digital Product Manager who is passionate about SaaS, digital platforms, developer experience hubs/portals and APIs. We are looking for a product leader who deeply understands B2B software marketing and can apply that knowledge to build a digital experience that makes developer tools and components accessible and easy to use. In this role, you will:
- Act as the product owner for the developer portal/hub with primary focus on API Management within the Shared Services business unit.
- Lead the end to end product development lifecycle- from initiation, conception, design, implementation to launch; drive initiatives to align with OKRs.
- Develop clear requirements, user journeys and UI wireframes to enable UX designers and fabric engineers.
- Continuous collaboration with design and engineering teams to create the best developer experience portal that addresses needs, solve problems, and highlights opportunities.
- Conducting competitive analysis of various open source technologies for development of the platform
- Improve and expand your skills driven by an unbridled desire to learn about new technologies and processes.
- Identify product opportunities and prioritize accordingly
- 5+ years of experience in product management in a technical environment/Software development organisations.
- Background in Computer Science, Business, IT, or related field.
- Comfortable working with APIs. This includes researching third party APIs and capabilities, mapping out plans for integration or evaluation of different technology options in close collaboration with the engineering teams.
- Experience delivering projects using open source technologies (Backstage.io is an asset)
- An excellent understanding of digital technologies & platforms and their integral role in today’s products.
- Ability to write detailed requirements with an expected outcome
- Methods and tools for enabling a strong technical culture of continuous integration and development, developer documentation, and organic transparency and communication.
- Active listener who has a knack for knowing when to proactively share and offer context.
- Skilled at operating in a relatively flat, cross-functional organization, full of collaboration with many different fields.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- You care deeply about delivering on our brand promise and are excited to immerse yourself in our culture:https://www.tucows.com/about-us/