Product Manager (Payment) - Worldwide
19 days ago
Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange. Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- As a Product Manager of Binance Pay, you will be responsible for pay products (web and app), merchant management platform and backend administrative system
- Work closely with business development, technical team, risk, compliance team, big Data team, and cross functionally
- Deliver world class crypto payment solution
- 5 years+ payment and e-Payment product experience.
- Extensive market research and analysis capability to ensure product's competitive edge
- Product design skill set including prototyping using wireframe and sequence diagram tools, good user story writing skill
- Good knowledge about full product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, test case review, production support and operational process optimization
- Data analytical skill. Able to design product performance dashboard, and optmize the product using data driven approach
- Good understanding of the risk and compliance risk/issue in payment product
- Good knowledge about payment reconciliation and settlement
- Able to survive in fast-pacing environment
- Self-driven and looking for quick career growth
Working at Binance• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure• Competitive salary and benefits• Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attireLearn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth. Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution! Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success. By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Originally posted on Himalayas