Product Manager, Pricing - Worldwide
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- As a product-led company, you'll play a key role in developing and maintaining the pricing product roadmap for multiple products
- Build solutions together with product, engineering, design and business leaders
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, legal, and finance teams to develop go-to-market strategies.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily standups or other ceremonies.
- A supportive and kind work environment where you can grow and challenge yourself to do your best work.
What you bring
- Experience as a product manager working on pricing or billing systems at a multi-product, high-growth company.
- Technical knowledge with complex 3rd party system integrations, particularly pricing and/or billing engine APIs (eg. Zuora, Chargebee, Orb)
- Great commercial awareness and judgment making strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Ability to define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and drive continuous product improvement is required
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills across different departments (e.g. business operations, sales, finance, engineering, design, executive leadership, etc.), as well as business-level proficiency in writing and speaking English.
If you have experience as a product manager working on pricing or billing systems at a multi-product, high-growth company and great commercial awareness, judgment making strategic and tactical decisions, and outstanding communication and collaboration skills, we want to hear from you.
Apply now and take the first step to join our Product Team as a Product Manager, Pricing at Remote.
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working in payroll, HR, fintech, or B2B SaaS
- You'll report to: Group PM
- Team: Product Team
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritise applications from the following locations as we encourage our teams to diversify; Brazil, Mexico, Poland
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Async exercise (Product Deep Dive) and exercise review with a peer(s)
- Interview with Team member(s)
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
BenefitsOur full benefits perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits are for all Remoters:
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget IT equipment
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted on Himalayas