Product Support Associate (B2B SaaS) - Worldwide
16 days ago
Sprinto is a leading platform that automates Security compliance works with any cloud setup and helps monitor entity-level risks and controls from a single dashboard. By raising the bar on security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 100+ employees more than hundreds of customers across 25+ countries. We are funded by top investment partners have raised 11.5M USD.
The RoleWe are looking for a Product Support Associate to join our team and provide excellent customer support for our B2B SaaS product. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cloud technology, excellent communication skills, and a passion for helping customers succeed.
- Delight customers with every interaction - whatever be the form of communication. Implement best practices to ensure we continuously raise the bar on our customer experience
- Research, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Create internal and external knowledge base articles
- Proactive follow-ups with customers on recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans
- Work closely with our world-class Engineering team provide feedback and track issues to closure
- Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback, reported issues, and new trending technologies
- You enjoy setting a high bar on Customer Experience. Getting a "wow" response from a customer would make your day!
- You have at-least 2 years of experience in a B2B SaaS/Software product company
- You have excellent written verbal communication skills
- You have a good understanding of cloud technology - words like S3 bucket, DB encryption, Virtual Private Cloud mean something to you
- You are systematic and methodical - you like to keep things clean, including the helpdesk inbox :)
- You have strong prioritisation skills and ability to work with multiple customers across the globe
- Remote First Policy
- 5 Days Working With FLEXI Hours
- Group Medical Insurance (Parents, Spouse, Children)
- Group Accident Cover
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Device
- Education Reimbursement Policy
Originally posted on Himalayas