Project Management Office Analyst - Worldwide
Dentons is recruiting a Program Support Officer (PSO) working with the regional team responsible for the implementation of the Finance Transformation Program (FTP) for the UK, Ireland and Middle East (UKIME) region.
The FTP is designed to transform Dentons’ finance function into the business partnering function of the future, across many of Dentons' regions and offices. The FTP encompasses a portfolio of projects, central to which is the implementation of a new practice management system (Elite 3E) integrated with a range of ancillary solutions. Technical delivery will be aligned with new processes and ways of working.
This position will report to the UKIME Regional Implementation Manager (RIM) and will work with both the regional team and other FTP colleagues based across the globe. This is an opportunity to play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of FTP and supporting the regional team in all aspects of the program lifecycle.Duties and Responsibilities
The PSO will provide both PMO and administrative support involved in the day-to-day activities of the program.
- Supporting the RIM with PMO-related duties, completed in line with the FTP governance framework
- Creating project reports other analysis to monitor the progress and performance of the program
- Coordinating supporting key program meetings and events
- Managing the relevant PMO processes, tools and templates including RAID logs, program (and associated project) plans and resource capacity tools under the direction of the RIM
- Ensuring all risks and issues are logged, tracked and escalated in a timely manner
- Supporting the creation, maintenance and tracking of plans
- Assisting with the onboarding of new regional team members
- Supporting the RIM and regional team in the administration of the change control process
- Producing appropriate status reports, dashboards or similar program/project tracking collateral for all FTP projects within scope for UKIME
- Managing the process for handling program and project files
- Coordination of key meetings such as program/ project steering committee meetings, stage gate reviews, regional team meetings, and the production of minutes, decisions, actions and other outputs from these meetings
- Providing organisational and administrative support for key events such as stakeholder workshops, end user testing and training sessions, go live preparedness reviews
- Communicating across the regional team, projects, and stakeholders with information requests, schedule updates and reports.
Required experience, skills, and attributes
Essential experience skills
- Business international level of English – both written and oral
- Strong administration, time management and coordination skills
- Experience of providing PMO support to business, finance or technology programs
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively to all levels within an organisation
- Experience in collaborating with a multidisciplinary team (including trainers, subject matter experts, project/ program managers, developers, Business Analysts) to achieve a common set of objectives
- Be versed in Agile working practices
- Experience of working with layers of engagement and approval
- Experienced user of MS Office suite, including Outlook, MS Teams, Excel
Ideal experience skills
- Law firm or professional services experience
- Experience in supporting the implementation of legal practice management or ERP systems, and ancillary systems (e.g. Elite 3E, Intapp Open, Intapp Time, Chrome River)
- Adept in responding to challenges and issues as they arise, be able to thrive working under pressure, and be able to multi-task
- Have impeccable attention to detail and ability to work with a wide variety of people and projects in a collective and collaborative manner
- Ability to maintain a consistently positive and tenacious attitude in an ever-changing environment
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.www.dentons.com.
Against such rapid growth and change, this role offers the successful individuals the chance to play a lead role and make their mark in driving the successful implementation of this global program.Diversity Inclusion
Essential to our success as a global law firm is our ability to attract and retain the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We want a work environment where everyone can reach their potential and we have an inclusive culture which respects individual differences.
We undertake and support a number of internal and external initiatives aimed at increasing diversity within the profession and we encourage all our partners and staff to get involved. We welcome you to learn more about diversity and inclusion at Dentons.
Dentons is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. We welcome applications from candidates with disabilities and support those in the workplace who have a disability. Any disability disclosure will be dealt with confidentially and sensitively and if you want to speak directly to a member of our team, please email email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you are interested in applying for this position, we welcome direct applications via our careers page, but if you have any questions beforehand please email firstname.lastname@example.org – Enquiries only please, applications will not be accepted via email.
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited CV's sent to the business, nor will we accept any associated terms of business.
Originally posted on Himalayas